What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WIN TAKE OVER

jak

Bench
This is my Message to Bruce Gordon and this message can be used as proof it did not get influenced by the dragons board in any way, shape or form.

Gday Mr Bruce Gordon,
Help our Dragons club by being the third party sponsor for as many international players out there as possible and influence them to come over. There you go nrl ! This is 100% legal.
is that all you want for Christmas.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Yes a wish come true! The positive aspect of a Gordon corporate take over is that he would demand success and if those who run the show eg Doust, Mary fail! Well, there gone..... success will come quicker.

True mate, its a total contradiction ................

Success .................. with Doust & Bonehead?
Doesn't go together, does it.

I was positive about Gordon coming on board BUT ............ if he's happy with the current goons, that tells us where our future is ....... and it is not healthy.

Someone please dial .......... 1800SHIEK

Gareth67

First Grade
True mate, its a total contradiction ................

Success .................. with Doust & Bonehead?
Doesn't go together, does it.

I was positive about Gordon coming on board BUT ............ if he's happy with the current goons, that tells us where our future is ....... and it is not healthy.

Someone please dial .......... 1800SHIEK

" Hello da mate , this is da sheik private answering service ( da gold plated one ) , wa da you wanta , besides ma money ? ? ? "

" I. na go anywhere near gogarahh whilst you have tweedle de and tweedle dum there ( Douseda and Maryda ) . You phone me again when they have both gone and then we canna 'chew the fat ' " .:money_mouth:

Last edited:

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Hello da mate , this is da sheik private answering service ( da gold plated one ) , wa da you wanta , besides ma money ? ? ?

Na go anywhere near gogarahh whilst you have tweedle de and tweedle dum there ( Douseda and Maryda ) . You phone me again when they have both gone and then we canna " chew the fat " .:money_mouth:
'
Everyone knows how l feel about the board and McGregor but if it means the Shiek is coming, I'm prepared to see them gone .............. yes, l know, sad times ahead ....................... like. f**k!
( Sorry, just getting a bit emotional )

Heavy D

Juniors
Someone mentioned there was a succession plan forming for the spot of Doust, hoping it isn't a long term plan!

denis preston

First Grade
Because they are making money.
The problem is very hard to look attractive to the wealthy when you are losing money.
Imo

Apparently the leagues club is not performing as well as it has in the past and that's one of the points raised by the new Dunn, Anderson ticket going after Dibbs job. All those police raids in the district over the past 2 years obviously has impacted the money laundering at the club!

Gareth67

First Grade
Any news about the negotiations , any at all ? The media suggested that this " MAY BE " wrapped up by Christmas . Are they even at the table , or has this been more hot air , blowing from the inland deserts ?