What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wish List

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
If you had your choice to sign any player from another Qld Cup side to play for your club who would you choose.

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
I think maybe I'd choose Luke O'Dwyer from Tweed or Barry Berrigan back from Toowoomba.

I realise O'Dwyer has gone to Parra

dizi

Juniors
I think Barry will spend most of the season with the Broncos as he and his brother were way ahead of the rest of the squad during fitness at training.

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
I hope he does Dizi. How are things looking out your way with all the drama that's been going on I know Gilly doesn't want a bar of it he just wants to concentrate on the footy.

dizi

Juniors
Things have improved now that they have somewhere to play, but the fact they stated they wanted to leave Ipswich and play at Springfield won't be forgotten by the fans, so I won't be surprised if crowd numbers are down.

The playing strength isn't as high as it has been previously either with a number of retirements and injuries.

The court case with Mixwell certainly hasn't helped as they stand to loose a large amount of money. It seems to me that the Jets have gone out of their way to piss off Nev and it would be nice to know all the details why.

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
Ipswich and Mixwell seemed like a good combination. Nev would dump money into the place and lifted the profile of the Jets around the place.
Craig Teevan has done a great job turning the club around from what it was.

Does Nev want more of a say than a major sponsor should have ?
I saw him get kicked out of the sheds last season before a game and have an arguement with Craig Teevan on race outside the sheds. Maybe an arguement is too strong a word but a disagreement definately.

XXXX Cap

Juniors
Back on the thread subject, I would go for Jeremy Smith who has gone from Tweed to Norths.