What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Withers - best defender pound for pound?

schnitzel

Juniors
My god, what about the hit on Galavao? Should go down as one of the best of all time! What is Withers, 80 kg dripping wet?

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
For his size hes definetly the best defender in the game.

Noone else could do that hit he did the other night, or drive back Utai 5 metres when Utais had a long run up. He did it alot for the Tigers.

I liked Lincoln and was sad when he left, thought he copt a rough deal trying to run a side which offered nothing last year.

ForestDragon

Juniors
He was a good signing by the Dragons and has got the talent to do whatever job the Dragons ask of him.Good to see Baz back in action and a great win against the Panthers.

Pat N

Juniors
Impellitteri said:
Good hooker - crap halfback.....at least he's accepted that now

I agree.

Playing half at Wests, he seemed to predictable with the ball. But playing off the bench at hooker, his got a lot to offer.

Saint 60

Juniors
yeah i saw him play saints last year..? for the tigers and he had a great game i was glad when we signed him actually :)

11Straight

Juniors
That hit he put on Galavao(spelling) was a beauty i was walking back to my spot behind the posts and the vibrations from the hit nearly knocked the beer i was carrying out of my hand.

Nugby

Juniors
Yeah, I know after watching him play friday, my opinion of him changed dramatically, one try, another disallowed, that hit, f*** me I was dead wrong about him

Tigerpete

Juniors
I always saw Linc as a guy who around good players could take his game to another level. He really seems to be enjoying playing around the talented players he's playing with and yeah, im another tiger who was dissapointed to lose him really.

Suzie

Juniors
I too, was sorry to see lInc go, so I am glad he is doing well for the dragons - I just keep my fingers ccrossed he'll have a shocker this weekend! ;-)