What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wittenberg

Old Timer

Coach
Hi everyone...does anyone know how our mate Wittenberg is going...havnt heard from him for ages....we know he was suffering from some health issues when he was last posting ...so was just concerned that hes allright....any feed back would be appreciated....cheers
Unfortunately our old mate Wittenberg Snr passed away some time ago
His son posted on the forum to advise us of his dads passing and young Wittenberg posted a few times immediately after that and still pops in from time to time
He was a good friend of this place and I for one miss his no fuss and erudite posts
Probably talking to Changa if the truth be known
Any news re Grand Orient as I know he was having some issues as well?
It’s a shit getting old but the memories of those past deeds sort of make up for it.

TruSaint

Referee
His son posted on the forum to advise us of his dads passing and young Wittenberg posted a few times immediately after that and still pops in from time to time
He was a good friend of this place and I for one miss his no fuss and erudite posts
It’s a shit getting old but the memories of those past deeds sort of make up for it.

Oh my, yes I recall the pst from young Wittenberg.
I was thinking of Grand Orient.

My bad...

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Thanks OT....didnt realise he was gone.....RIP big fella........yes mate hes probably up there talking to Changa right now and talking about how well we are going....hopefully young Witt will add comments from time to time..lets hope so