What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wk3 finals: Storm v Showponys - Chooks v Cows

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Well I for one will not be forced into watching Rugby or AFL. I'm going to enjoy watching the Broncos get pumped tonight and then tomorrow night is 50/50 I reckon but I'm leaning slightly towards the Cowboys.

Storm by 18 with Daruis re-injuring his hammy.
Cowboys by 6 with Thurston riding them home from the side.

I'm going to enjoy watching Brisbane get taken apart tonight, even if it is by the Storm.

Dunno who will win the other game but @$3.40 the cows again seem great value.

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah don't care.

If I had to choose, I would enjoy seeing the Storm merkins + Darius Boyd have a big f**king cry cos they lost.

200.webp

Bazal

Post Whore
I don't want the Storm to win the comp so I hope the Broncos beat them. The enemy of my enemy is my...slightly lesser enemy?

Realistically they won't.

eel01s

Bench
Shame it's not us playing the Broncos tonight. Can't see Storm losing, but I hope they lose the GF.

T.S Quint

Coach
Well, I don't want the Storm to win the GF.
I also don't want either Brisbane or Nth QLD to win the GF.

By default that means I'm on the Roosters bandwagon, I guess. They have a better chance of winning the GF against the Broncos, so I'm hoping for the Roosters and Broncos to get up this weekend.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Can see a Bennett special tonight, and the broncos pulling of an upset.

They do have the players to lift in a game like tonight's!!

Incorrect

Coach
Can see a Bennett special tonight, and the broncos pulling of an upset.

They do have the players to lift in a game like tonight's!!
It would be the most monumental of monumental upsets given how violently the Strom have reamed the Boncos in recent times..... But I have this feeling they will push the Storm tonight and snatch it at the death.... There will be Cronk-adile Tears everywhere if Cooper finished his Storm career tonight....

strider

Post Whore
brisbane suck .... they will hang in for a while, but in the end melbourne will spank em

though I hate melbourne and i would prefer they get smashed