What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Woeful

coldhardbitch

Juniors
Shocking performance by the team today, in what should have been a good showing for the first game at home.

Last week we were poor, with awful attack(just like the last 7 years) but was saved by some decent attack.

This week we were awful in every aspect of the game.

Let's just hope this season finishes quickly, so we can get rid of Cartwright and begin planning for 2015 and a new start with a new coach. Then we can have some hope.

meatloaf

Juniors
Cartwright has to go within the next 6 rounds if he cant start making this team look better. It honestly looks like we dont have a coach or any attacking structure whatso ever.

Shocking performance by the team today, in what should have been a good showing for the first game at home.

Last week we were poor, with awful attack(just like the last 7 years) but was saved by some decent attack.

This week we were awful in every aspect of the game.

Let's just hope this season finishes quickly, so we can get rid of Cartwright and begin planning for 2015 and a new start with a new coach. Then we can have some hope.

:-s

ram raid

Bench
It can't be all Carty's fault. They've played well under him before. Just something isn't clicking for the Titans right now.

Helmet Man

Juniors
I realised Carty has a fetish for quick backs (not that anything is wrong with it). David Mead, Albert Kelly, Kevin Gordon, Brad Tighe, Anthony Don, Zillman and soon to be James Roberts. Dont get why our backs barely get ball when there is so much pace to be burned. And offloads should be encouraged because our speedsters would swoop on it and in broken field play would be deadly. Since our backs are so quick we would almost guarantee ourselves a try in broken field play.

Last edited:

Dazraider

Juniors
Kelly is my new hero. put 20 bucks on matai to score a try and Kelly 2+ tries in a multi. Best lost Iv'e seen the raiders have :D Titans defence was great I must admit with the incredible line speed all game

edi- was 22/1

Titanic

First Grade
I would love to be able to admit being wrong about our team structure but I can't because no matter which way I look at it we are leaderless ... no, maybe even too many cooks in there and our structure is virtually non-existent.

Titanic

First Grade
You've won 3/4.

Gee there's no pleasing some people!
GKD ... I am Titans fan and I haven't watched a game these past three years which even approached being enjoyable ... if the only measure you've got is winning less than 40% of your games and none of them entertaining then you would be very easy to please.

Whats Doing

Bench
The game plan is to hit up in the forwards for 6 and then kick. If it were not for the individual performance of some players and some lucky breaks, it would not be 3/4.

The game plan is something you would see in the 70's and won't wash iif the Titans make it to the business end of the season.

RUG13Y

Juniors
Titans wont win a minor premiership with impotent attack and moronic plays. Keeping Cartys mates in the side while denying talent. Playing players out of position.

Jason Maher

Immortal
That would be a "no" from Dean on whether he's watched any of the Tits games. You guys have been woeful. It's something akin to a miracle that you're 3 from 4.

isaiah

Bench
broncs and titans are both top 4 and have possibly 5 or 6 qld origin stars between them. should be a good year for qlders!