What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden Spoon is looking like it is heading to Campbelltown

gregstar

Referee
the only thing more worn than this joke is beaussie's clapper.

stick a fork in the nearest gpo you numpty.

nibbs

Bench
I sincerely hope we get the spoon. Its probably the only way things will change.

hybrid, this is a different side of you that i've never encountered. from your optimism for perrenial losers roma and sydney fc to this. quite a contrast

diddi kong

Juniors
Tigers are f**king shit. People that live out west are all a bunch of dumb f**ks and are mostly likely all incest. A message to all of you: go f**k your sisters

TrigaTheTiger

Juniors
Diddi - I bow down.

You sound like a true genius.

Interesting that you would have a picture of a Neanderthal.

I suspect the next time I am working our quadratic equations in my finance business, I should call on you?

f**ktard.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Hello Twerp, good to see your intelligence has continued its decline towards the King.

If Balmain had merged with any other team, it would not have been Parramatta, because that would be a merger, would it? It would be a friendly takeover.

You are probably (gasp) right that the other options where friendly takeovers, but a merger with Nth Sydney made far more sense than with Wests. If we were going to merge with the second least successful team in the comp, we may aswell have gone for the least successful team.... North Sydney's only problem was its debt, otherwise there was only benefits compared with merging with the Macquarie Fields Magpies.

Western Suburbs should have been taken over by Penrith as its fans and club culture are the same. Imagine the joy of the fans.... it would be like meeting your family for ther very first time, the similarities would be shocking..... you would most likely find that both sets of fans had the same following traits:
1. Average Income - Halfway between a McDonalds burger flipper and the dole
2. Men - Winfield Blues / Women - Horizon 50's / Teenagers - Holidays
3. Average Mullet Length - 16cms
4. Car - Kingswood or pre 1990 Falcom
5. Kids Names - Waaayne, Shaaayne, Waaaynetta, Leeroy, Shazza, Bazza, Kazza, Chip, Buzz, Biff & Zed
6. Average Holiday Destination - Gosford
7. Kids Career Prospects - Frontline of the army, cleaners or taxi drivers

Peeeerrrrrfect.
Still cracks me up.

Tigerm

First Grade
Diddi, quick, while no one else is looking?
"you've got some spittal on your chin", you dribbler.

Last edited:

vookie

Juniors
Hahahahahaha just read this whole thread 2 bad I'm 6 years to late. Tugger you are a massive wank ya felcher

alien

Referee
tigger sounds a bit like manonthehill. the way he talks about western suburbs, and people from campbelltown