What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Club Challenge Squad

southland

Juniors
Sharks World Club Challenge Squad

Jack Bird

Jesse Raimen

Gerard Beale

Ricky Leutele

Kurt Capewell

James Maloney

Chad Townsend

Paul Gallen

Wade Graham

Luke Lewis

Andrew Fifita

Matt Prior

Chris Heighington

Jeremy Latimore

Jayson Bukuya

Daniel Mortimer

Fa’amanu Brown

Jayden Brailey

Joseph Paulo

Sam Tagataese

carcharias

Immortal
I don't mind it.
Know nothing about raimen but thats a pretty big backline with bird at fullback and capewell on the wing.
Loots was good in the 9's
Chuck lewi in running wide.

southland

Juniors
Injuries give Capewell another chance to cement a spot.

Hope Nu Brown gets some game time. Prefer him and Bailey hooking with Nu also cover for halves. I'll jump on the Mortimetre just dosen't excite me bandwagon as well.

Bench of:
14 Nu Brown
15 Bukuya
16 Latimore or Tagatese
17 Heighington

YTSharks

Juniors
Odd that there's no one named between the two front rowers. Mustn't have anyone on the books they have decided on, yet...

Arnold

Juniors
Odd that there's no one named between the two front rowers. Mustn't have anyone on the books they have decided on, yet...

Yeah I wonder when he will be on board.

Guarantee the nrl dont want him to head OS with the Sharks lol

lolesi

First Grade
Interesting, because I read an article where Flanno said he is still not 'in condition' to play. I'll see if I can find it...

I do remember reading that too mate !!

Been told good things of late. Lack of media attention on him isn't exactly coincidental also..

carcharias

Immortal
The pair were injured at training last Friday, Feki tweaking the same knee which saw him taken from the field in the Grand Final, Williams suffering a slight hamstring strain.

“Feki has re-injured his knee. He is a chance of playing a lower grade trial before round one, but if not it looks like he’ll be ready to play the Broncos,” Flanagan explained.

“As for Tony Williams, he is still a chance of being a part of our 20-man squad to go to the UK. If not, he will be back on deck before the opening round as well.”

From the Sharks ap on my phone

Weaponhead

Coach
Solid squad but very limited depth in the backline. Capewell and Ramien are unproven. Hope they aim up.

Definitely need to sign a couple of NRL standard wingers.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Capewell is going to handle wing, i have no doubt.

I would rather be looking to find a winger then a half or hooker