What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Club Challenge Squad

Inferno

Coach
He always seems to lift when playing for NZ.

He is a good player, he just doesn't seem to work in our structure for some reason.

Chimp

Bench
Gives Wigan at least 1 very obvious tactic to use all game - stick a bomb up on the last on almost every set....

Marchad

Juniors
I have seen photos on Facebook of some of the players sight seeing around Paris. I have no problem with the players doing this as it would be a good way to relax and bond with each other. But why let the players do this whilst there is a massive riot going on in and around Paris amazes me. Why put our players at risk.

I have seen photos on Facebook of some of the players sight seeing around Paris. I have no problem with the players doing this as it would be a good way to relax and bond with each other. But why let the players do this whilst there is a massive riot going on in and around Paris amazes me. Why put our players at risk.

Probably because it would be like telling people to avoid the tourist hot-spots of Sydney while the Cronulla riots were happening... absolutely needless because any sense of "danger" is nowhere nearby.

Quigs

Immortal
Hey no one up here in 'The Home' can tell me if there is a game on early tomorrow morning Qld time. Can any of youse confirm times for moi. (that's Qld times.)

shaggs

Coach
Hey no one up here in 'The Home' can tell me if there is a game on early tomorrow morning Qld time. Can any of youse confirm times for moi. (that's Qld times.)
Monday 2am Sydney time

Coverage on nein from 140am Sydney time

You can do the calculation. I can never remember if qld is 5 or 6 years behind.

Quigs

Immortal
Arn't the Donkeys and someone else having a game too. Was there a third NRL club involved in a game?

If so, why wasn't I told Herbert Evans.

bluefox1968

Juniors
Broncos vs. Warrington Wolves - Sunday 6 am (QLD time).
Sharks vs. Wigan - Monday morning 1 am (QLD time).

<<I'm 100% sure about the Sharks game - not watching the other one, but my Broncos mate said 6 am - I'm in BRIS at the moment...>>

I'm setting the alarm for the Sharks game. Do you want me to text you, QUIGS, to wake you up? Send me your mobile # and I will... <I'm serious...>

Arnold

Juniors

<<I'm 100% sure about the Sharks game - not watching the other one, but my Broncos mate said 6 am - I'm in BRIS at the moment...>>

I'm setting the alarm for the Sharks game. Do you want me to text you, QUIGS, to wake you up? Send me your mobile # and I will... <I'm serious...>

Won't need to text him, he will be up taking piss #6.

bluefox1968

Juniors
Predicted team:

1. Beale
2. Ramien (L)
3. Bird
4, Leutele
5. Capewell (R)
6. Maloney
7. Townsend
8. Prior
9. Brailey
10. Fifta
11. Lewis
12. Graham
13. Gallen (c)

14. Heighington
15. Bukuya
16. Latimore
17. Brown

This is who I'd go for. I think Flanno will go for either Taga or Paulo instead of Latimore...

Quigs

Immortal

Thanks for that Bluey and thanks for the offer. It will be very hard to txt me. You are talking to the man that does not and intends never to own a mobile phone.

Is this the first time in zonks that only two clubs have gone over to the Old Dart for this series thingy.?

Quigs

Immortal
The old boy wakes at sparrow fart so the Donks game won't be a problem. Now a 1am-er could be difficult, but I will prevail. I will fool the nurse and make believe that I took all me pills.

Anyhowse I am up at 5 most mornings to take me two four legged kids off for a beach walk and watch the sun come up over the islands of Keppel Bay (my end that is)....

For youse heathens this is a photo I took a few mornings back - it was on the 12th just me and the dogs sitting on Cocoanut Point - (taken with me point and shoot ebay special camera) ....

sunrise-zilzie-12feb2017.jpg

lolesi

First Grade
Watching the super league this morning, Leeds vs Leigh... just terrible football.

So much dropped ball, no repeat sets of six, average kicking game, no built up pressure.