What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WORLD CUP '08 Rnd 2: Papua New Guinea v New Zealand

Misanthrope

Staff member
I made a point of not looking at who wrote an article when I did my initial marking, although it was somewhat obvious that it was a Warrior writing about Jesbass :p. Comments came after.

Well played by both teams, but the Titans duo from China really pulled out all the stops.

rayroxon

Juniors
I made a point of not looking at who wrote an article when I did my initial marking, although it was somewhat obvious that it was a Warrior writing about Jesbass :p. Comments came after.

Well played by both teams, but the Titans duo from China really pulled out all the stops.

Haha, yeah, tried to be subtle with that one as well. It was a tough spot to be in and I didn't envy you at all there. Thanks again!

tits&tans

Juniors
Thanks Misanthrope for the super fast marking and comments. Much appreciated.

Well played Kiwis. Was a tight match.

Fellow Kumuls .. excellent work. Namba wan!

Bring on the Irish!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Big congrats to Titanic and tits&tans on joint POTM.

A tremendous contest and great sportsmanship shown from players and skippers and vice skippers.

Heaps of cheers to NZ and as always you're very welcomed in the PNG tub.

Titanic

First Grade
Tenkyu tru ol lain bilong Kumul - nau mipela mas sutim as bilong ol narapela lain bilong dispela resis.

Ah Ref Misa u [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]man bilong save ... mipela na olgeta lain bilong Kumul tripela hamamas bilong u na sapos u cam long Sina mipela laik givim u wanpela tu kina bus no sapos u [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]hangre long dring [/FONT]milpela laik baim planti bia bilong u na spak nabaut.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Tenkyu tru ol Kiwis
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- nau mi toktok lukim u behain, mi no toktok lukim behain bilong u.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Jesbass

First Grade
Captain's Knock:

That looks to be the end of the Kiwi campaign, although stranger things have happened...

To Misanthrope, thanks for the marking. It seems my ploy of having another 'inside man' in the officiating ranks has backfired just like the rest of them! :lol: I tried something out of left field and it didn't work out - c'est la vie! :D

To the Kumuls, well done on fulfilling your favourites tag. I'd wish you good luck, but you probably don't need it! It'll either be you or Ireland that make the final, methinks. ;-)

To the Kiwis, hard luck on the result, but that's what happens when an injury ravaged side takes to the field at the end of a very long season. Time to jump in the ice bath and recover from the bruising season, before looking ahead to 2009. :thumn

Jesbass

First Grade
Tenkyu tru ol lain bilong Kumul - nau mipela mas sutim as bilong ol narapela lain bilong dispela resis.

Ah Ref Misa u [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]man bilong save ... mipela na olgeta lain tripela hamamas bilong u na sapos u cam long Sina mipela laik givim u wanpela tu kina bus no sapos u [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]hangre long dring [/FONT]milpela laik baim planti bia bilong u na spak nabaut.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Tenkyu tru ol Kiwis
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]- nau mi toktok lukim u behain, mi no toktok lukim behain bilong u.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

Ray loves it when you talk dirty! :lol:

Jesbass

First Grade
Oh...and a belated Kiwi congratulations to dragon_psa, who got married on Saturday! :clap:

rayroxon

Juniors
Big congrats to Titanic and tits&tans on joint POTM.

A tremendous contest and great sportsmanship shown from players and skippers and vice skippers.

Heaps of cheers to NZ and as always you're very welcomed in the PNG tub.

I am so there, I brought my own bubbles and everything.

Latest posts