What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup Joke

Stake Removed

First Grade
And so it begins, the provisional Italian squad has 2 sharks in it Jayden Walker & Ryan KIng, this tournament total wast of time, and all it can do is damage our 2018 campaign.

Flanno please have these 2 players assigned to minor surgery and have them rules out

Weaponhead

Coach
And so it begins, the provisional Italian squad has 2 sharks in it Jayden Walker & Ryan KIng, this tournament total wast of time, and all it can do is damage our 2018 campaign.

Flanno please have these 2 players assigned to minor surgery and have them rules out
Disagree. Good development opportunity for them to play against men. Toughen them up.

sandshark

Bench
It would be pretty unfair to stop these fringe/reserve guys from playing international footy.
They might not be playing when the next world cup comes around.

lolesi

First Grade
I like it and will watch it.

People need to stop getting so caught up in the eligibility rules surrounding the competition.

woukd rather watch an Italian team with decent players who have a loose affiliation to a country, instead of a full blown joe spaghetti who plays for the local Torino club once a week.

snout

First Grade
I went to italy last year.

Unreal.
Can't wait to get back.

Never came across any RL in the place except me sitting in the sun at a bar in cinque terre watching SOO 3 on my phone.

King Ben

Juniors
I like it and will watch it.

People need to stop getting so caught up in the eligibility rules surrounding the competition.

woukd rather watch an Italian team with decent players who have a loose affiliation to a country, instead of a full blown joe spaghetti who plays for the local Torino club once a week.
It's a tricky one, isn't it? The US side last time was filled with NRL players who had a really loose affiliation with the country (hello Joseph Paulo) but they were competitive. Now they've gone the opposite direction and will probably lose every game.

Feej

First Grade
I thought this was gonna be a joke about the World Cup. Something like, "An Englishman, Australian and Italian walk into ANZ stadium"...

Stake Removed

First Grade
My concern is we have players injured for next season, last thing we need is a key player out for first 8 weeks

Quigs

Immortal
At this stage of the season and the usual NRL hypocrite rubbish going down I couldn't give a shit about anything just right now.

And I have a feeling not munch will change with me leading into next season

With all this bullshit transfer crap - contract this, contract that, it is only adding to my feelings for the game.

Blues Riff

Bench
Aww Cmon guys. Where's that famous Shire pack mentality? Give the OP the back slaps he desperately craves. Get outraged. LOL.

Latest posts