What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup Joke

Cronk has a point, he should have made up his mind weeks ago, but f**k if this place is illogical.
Well how did Cronk feel when A-Fi wasn't chosen for Australia in the Anzac test so was picked for Tonga in their test. Then due to injury Australia wanted A-Fi back, and he came dutifully back, no-one from Tonga complained.
I didn't hear Cronk singing his praises then.
f**k Cronk, the little f**king dweeb has only made me go for Tonga even more.

M2D2

Bench
I dont really care what he thinks now, nor then.
But keep on holding that grudge.

Its a rugby league grudge, like part of an act of a play..
He's a Storm player, he'll always be a c#@t no matter what
Just like some hate A-Fi no matter what he does
Lolo has not copped a quarter of the abuse that A-Fi has

ouryear

Juniors
I work on the road a few days a week.. Listen to the BSB with Slater and T.Kennedy....WOW the flogging they went on this morning with Fifita, youd think he was caught with either drugs in his system, caught with some bird and a few other team mates in a toilet cubicle north of the border or the like.
All morning baiting the listeners to ring in an moan...a few might have a gripe but most were...who gives a hoot. Probally not the best timing but give the bloke a wrap for playing for his country and not for the cash.
Muckraking at its finest...
Cronk thinks the daylight we get is because when he bends over the sunshines out of his ass!

Inferno

Coach
So am I right these are the players currently in squads for the world cup

Aus
Holmes
Graham
Maloney

NZ
Beale

Samoa
Leutele
Tagatese
Brown
Paulo

Tonga
Fifita

Italy
J.Walker

PNG
Segeyaro

Still a couple of squads to be named as well. Boogs not picked for Fiji for some reason. Unavailable or injured?

Last edited:

Madsharkie

First Grade
Seems right inferno. But who gives a shit about Brown or Beale now... no longer Sharks. So I think you can add in Dugan on that basis.

M2D2

Bench
disagree as much as you want
as per usual you are wrong
cool-story-bro-house-Cool-Story-Bro.jpg
Dv5e5.gif

toomuchsoup

Juniors
I like it and will watch it.

People need to stop getting so caught up in the eligibility rules surrounding the competition.

woukd rather watch an Italian team with decent players who have a loose affiliation to a country, instead of a full blown joe spaghetti who plays for the local Torino club once a week.
Leave joe out of this

So am I right these are the players currently in squads for the world cup

Aus
Holmes
Graham
Maloney

NZ
Beale

Samoa
Leutele
Tagatese
Brown
Paulo

Tonga
Fifita

Italy
J.Walker

PNG
Segeyaro

Still a couple of squads to be named as well. Boogs not picked for Fiji for some reason. Unavailable or injured?

Boogs has pulled out to focus on offseason recovery

source - Fiji nsw cup bid twitter account