What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

world cup qualifiers

these are the games and times on fox/Setanta/espn

Sunday morning/afternoon
12:55am -Azerbaijan vs Wales live setanta
12:55am - England vs Kazakhstan live espn
2am - Australia vs Qatar live fox
3am-Bulgaria vs rep of ireland live Setanta
4am Uzbekistan vs Japan lfox
5:30am DPR Korea vs Iran fox
6:57 am Argentina vs Colombia live setanta
7am UAE vs Korea Republic fox
8:50am Paraguay vs Chillie live setanta
11am Uruguay vs Brazil replay setanta
12:45 pm Croatia vs Ukraine replay setanta
2:30 pm Bolivia vs Venezuela replay setanta
7:45pm Iceland vs Holland setanta

monday morning afternoon
6:25am Peru vs Ecuador live

Wednesday night
8pm Australia vs Bahrain live
10:30pm Japan vs Qatar live

thursday morning
12;30am Iran vs UAE live
2:30am Korea republic vs Saudi Arabia
4:30am Netherlands vs Norway
4:45am England vs Andorra live
8:55am Colombia vs Peru live
10:50am Brazil vs Paraguay live
4pm Ecuador vs Argentina
5:45pm Venezuela vs Uruguay
7:30pm Chillie vs Boliva

Last edited:

weasel

First Grade
I'll be glad to watch Chile in the finals, they're probably the most talented team out of South America not called Argentina or Brazil in the last ten years or so.

Mexico are in trouble in Concacaf, one win and three losses from four games. Although the three defeats were all away games; they still have two matches against Trinidad and Tobago, and home ties versus El Salvador and Honduras to follow. Considering how tight it becomes after the first two positions on the table they could probably snatch third spot with just four wins from ten, at the worst they should be able to make the play-off, which would make for a very intriguing encounter against the CONMEBOL fifth spot, looking likely to be Uruguay.

Jimbo

Immortal
Portugal were lucky to get away with a win against Albania

They'll want to get a move on...

abpanther

Staff member
Brazil 2:1 Paraguay
Chile 4:0 Bolivia
Venezuela 2:2 Uruguay
Colombia 1:0 Peru
Ecuador 2:0 Argentina

What the hell is going on with Argentina, I don't they made the right choice in choosing Diego Maradona as you can see by there results, I am just happy how Chile is going at the moment, second on the ladder with a young team, Its great to watch.

ladder > http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/preliminaries/southamerica/standings/index.html

As I said in the other thread, this is the worst Argentina side I have seen since I've been alive, if it wasn't for Messi this side would not qualify for the WC. I didn't like the Maradona signing but I think the side is lacking plenty.

That young Chile side looks awfully impressive