What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WORLD SEVENS INFO REQUESTED

kiwiinoz

Juniors
Hi team

Can anyone give me details of the world sevens in 2004. I need to organise leave from work to get down to Sydney. Dates etc etc and anyone have any ideas as to package deals etc etc

Thnks 8)

The Observer

Staff member
I believe the RLIF 2004 World Sevens wlil be held from Saturday 24th January to Sunday 25th January 2004. It's not set in stone though ATM.

IIRC a tickets to this year cost $A40.

Victor Trumper

Juniors
There is an opportunity to have extra teams if it is to be held on the 24th and 25th, with the 26th a public holiday they can make it a three day event.

Stevo_G

Juniors
they should include more teams from britain so have england ireland wales and scotland at least it gives the bitish some sort of a tour due to tri nations being played in britain till 2006

yakstorm

First Grade
Extra teams are all dependent upon sponsorship and television rights. The larger the sponsorship deal, and the more TV networks which want to show it, the more teams that will be accepted.

There will be at least the same number of teams as last year (24) for this years tournament.