What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst albums of all time - nominations

socksie

Juniors
George_Illa said:
This should stir up some heated discussion. Nominate the best of the bland. The dullest of the dull. The worst albums of all time.

Jack Johnson - On And On

consider the shit stirred

on and on is better than bushfire fairytales

socksie

Juniors
but both are still good
flake should be moved to the on and on album
then it would come so close to the best album

Cd's I Actually Bought That Sucked:

Radiohead - Pablo Honey
Radiohead - Kid A

Albums ive had to listen to at work, that suck BAD:

Jack Johnson - On and On
Somthing for Kate - All Their Albums
Coldplay - Parachutes and Rush of Blood to the Head
U2 - All that you can't leave behind

Godz Illa

Coach
Zoot said:

Jack Johnson - On and On
Zoot, you have my sympathies. What a truly unhealthy work environment that must be. The stress must be unbearable. Workers compensation was designed to protect people from this kind of treatment.

Disco

Bench
Talking of Jack Johnson, whilst Flake is an awesome song, on the news tonight is easily the best song on bushfire fairytales

And don't worry bout people dissing Jack and Coldplay, remember alot of the crowd in here like Metal :?

socksie

Juniors
on the news tonight comes close
but flake has been there for me all last yr
its sentimental

That Guy

Juniors
Zoot said:
Cd's I Actually Bought That Sucked:

Radiohead - Pablo Honey
Radiohead - Kid A

Jack Johnson - On and On
U2 - All that you can't leave behind

Ohh no, you did not just say that! Not only do you have a problem with coldpay but U2 as well? You suck ass big time buddy!!

SP

Bench
Albums that ive bought

nice person Daddy - No Way Out (i bought it because i liked I'll Be missing You, but the rest of the songs are lameo crap)

The Offspring - Americana (i cant believe i bought it & still have it :shock: , the only song i like is Kids arent alright)

Albums ive listened to either at friends, work or tafe

Nickleback (thier first one, my brother had to torture me by driving 4 hrs with the bloody cd on)

Eminem - his most recent one (driving up to hervey bay for a footy game)

Limp Biskit - Hod dog flavoured water (or whatever its called, driving back from hervey bay from the same footy game, i went with a few teammates)

Le Rouge

Juniors
Any 3 chord playin so called modern "punk" bands that try to look all tough and all
but sing about gay shit. Punk was the late 70's early 80's stuff like sex pistols real messy and raw soundin stuff. Blondie is even more Punk than the shit today.

I also hate manufacured music where performers are given the songs to sing by their record companies and don't actually write anything themselves.