What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst co-commentator

axl rose

Bench
Well Daley got the flick from NSW so now its back to the commentary box.
Doh-Homer-Simpson.jpg

King hit

Coach
Ben Hannant has been the sideline commentator today at the Titans game. Haven't gone to him often and he didn't add much to the coverage.

roofromoz

First Grade
How many times does the phrase "[player x], take a bow!" get mentioned over a weekend by a co-commentator? Must be some quota. Corey Parker seems to mention it every time there is better than a half decent play.

King hit

Coach
I'm watching Origin 1 1996 and Kevin Walters is a guest commentator. He is just as bad then as he is now.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
as knowledgeable as he is and has some sort of personality I'm hoping JT doesn't straight into a nein gig when he hangs the boots up. Just doesn't have the voice for it.

Brutus

Referee
as knowledgeable as he is and has some sort of personality I'm hoping JT doesn't straight into a nein gig when he hangs the boots up. Just doesn't have the voice for it.
Agree, but the worse some of these players sound, the more likely they are going to get a gig. Lockyer, Fittler, Joey, Tallis and Hodges are proof.

Inglis will probably get a hosting gig when he retires.

AJB1102

First Grade
Yesterday's Sharks v Knights game had to be close to the worst line up ever with Matt Russell, Bederus, Blocker and Soward.

Is Bedsy learning English off a free phone app or something? He seems to know a lot of words but is f**ked when it comes to combining them to make a coherent sentence.

W.Smith

Juniors
Yesterday's Sharks v Knights game had to be close to the worst line up ever with Matt Russell, Bederus, Blocker and Soward.

Is Bedsy learning English off a free phone app or something? He seems to know a lot of words but is f**ked when it comes to combining them to make a coherent sentence.

Love it, my thoughts too when I heard the lineup and with a crook throat Blocker sounds even worse

Willie Ray

Bench
Can the Broncs please sack old misery guts....and give the coaching job to K.Walters so we can be spared his woeful commentary....his effort last night in the broncos v roosters game was worse than pathetic.