What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst coach, like, ever?

Knight Vision

First Grade
There will never be another lewis.

The impact he had on the game was phenomenal and can be measured by nsws hatred of him.
I dont care where they come from, I'm a League fan. They're Australians and play the game I love.

Meninga ? One of the best if not the best centre I have seen. Billy Slater ? without doubt the best fullback I've seen play the game. Lewis ? Politics . Thurston? I can only laugh.

LineBall

Juniors
ummm and what does the best attract ? Money ...and what does money attract ? the best . You just argued against yourself. Totally clueless.

You seem to be ignorant to the fact that poker machines were illegal in Queensland until 1992. NSW Leagues clubs had a massive advantage with regards to revenue compared to the QLD clubs. It was hardly an even playing field.

Mr Spock!

Referee
I dont care where they come from, I'm a League fan. They're Australians and play the game I love.

Meninga ? One of the best if not the best centre I have seen. Billy Slater ? without doubt the best fullback I've seen play the game. Lewis ? Politics . Thurston? I can only laugh.
One who knows nothing about origin history.

Lewis won 8 man of the match awards because of politics?

F### off.

You're a knob who didnt even watch the game.

Springs09

Juniors
You seem to be ignorant to the fact that poker machines were illegal in Queensland until 1992. NSW Leagues clubs had a massive advantage with regards to revenue compared to the QLD clubs. It was hardly an even playing field.

It doesn't matter how the NSWRL were better, The Champ said the BRL was 'at least as good' as the NSWRL in the 80s, which is just silly.

Knight Vision

First Grade
exactly my point. All the talent or majority thereof, played in the NSWRL comp.( thats where the money was ) The QLD competition a very distant second in standard and quality of competition. Rather like comparing NRL to ESL

Knight Vision

First Grade
One who knows nothing about origin history.

Lewis won 8 man of the match awards because of politics?

F### off.

You're a knob who didnt even watch the game

when the argument is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser. - thanks for the confirmation loser

LineBall

Juniors
exactly my point. All the talent or majority thereof, played in the NSWRL comp.( thats where the money was ) The QLD competition a very distant second in standard and quality of competition. Rather like comparing NRL to ESL

No argument from me there. Just trying to point out one of the reasons why.

King hit

Coach
Trent Barrett. Had nothing at Penrith under 20’s and has been a failure for Manly after being pumped up as a genius.

Diesel

Coach
Former Kiwis coach Gary Kemble must be up there. The side got hammered in a series 3-0 by Great Britain under him. Bear in mind this was the year after Brian McLennan coached them to a tri series victory, and McClennan himself was an utter failure as an NRL coach with the Warriors going from grand finalists in 2011 to second last in 2012 under him... how bad does that make Kemble?,
Add to that, 12 months after the 3-0 drubbing, with a new coach, the Kiwis were World Cup champions

Latest posts