What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Footy Show Ever?

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
I dont think I laughed once watching the show last night, & the the Michael Crocker interview was perhaps the worst piece of crap segment Ive ever seen. Its a big call but I think Big Brother might have been more entertaining than last nights show.

Utey

Coach
So its not worth watching it? F*ck I shouldnt have bothered recording. I admit when I went last week it was much better than watching it on TV.

eelsta

Bench
fishingjedi said:
I dont think I laughed once watching the show last night, & the the Michael Crocker interview was perhaps the worst piece of crap segment Ive ever seen. Its a big call but I think Big Brother might have been more entertaining than last nights show.
:shock:

Jordan

Juniors
I thought it was supposed to be a 'new format'...but ever since Fatty got injured it has reverted back to its old ways..

Surandy

Bench
Those of us in Melbourne wouldn't know. Channel Nein hasn't shown the Footy Show in over a month due to the London bombings, tennis and golf.

Big Pete

Referee
Hopefully they only do it for the Perisher Blue fans.

That guy that refers to all the players through song has to be shot...

Nuke

Staff member
Why did Ch9 cut off the NRL Footy Show for the live coverage of the London bombings, yet the aussie rules one got to continue through right till the end?

Here I was thinking that Imparja cut off the remaining 20 mins or so, but it was Ch9 all along. I shoulda known ...

simostorm

Bench
I watched abit of the Afl footy show here and Sam interviewed a guy wearing
a Melbourne Storm hat.
Thats the only thing on tv ive seen about rugby league here in the last 5 weeks.

Graf Vynda-k

Nuke said:
Why did Ch9 cut off the NRL Footy Show for the live coverage of the London bombings, yet the aussie rules one got to continue through right till the end?

Here I was thinking that Imparja cut off the remaining 20 mins or so, but it was Ch9 all along. I shoulda known ...

the simple reason is noone watches the nrl show......only 280,000 viewers in sydney, the afl show get much more.

wittyfan

Referee
It was a crook episode. Matty Johns rolling around in the snow has been done to death and is hardly funny now given Fatty's injury.

Sam Harris' lame joke was the low point. :lol:

ucantseeme

Juniors
that segment where Michael Crocker was pushing the kid on the swing and then helping those other kids cross the road was hilarious, but only if they were taking the piss because if they were seriously trying to make crocker look like a good bloke then it was the most pathetic thing ever.

bring back mario fenech

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
For mine, the first few weeks after the Hadley, Wilson dramatics were superb but unfortunately these last 3-4 weeks have been sh*thouse.

Latest posts