What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst injury you've ever had?

JoeD

First Grade
Put my hand into a machine tha was still winding down but hadn't stopped. I remember OSH investigating but they couldn't do much when I am the health and safety officer and I admitted it was all my fault. Coming up to 10 years ago now. Hardly notice it except when trying to do up left sleeve cuff button. Also using chopsticks a bit harder than before. Only long term difference is I now wipe my arse with my left hand instead of my right.

joshie

Live Update Team
I have two bulging discs and a slight tear in my back. I have it now and it's the worst injury ever.

carcharias

Immortal
Put my hand into a machine tha was still winding down but hadn't stopped. I remember OSH investigating but they couldn't do much when I am the health and safety officer and I admitted it was all my fault. Coming up to 10 years ago now. Hardly notice it except when trying to do up left sleeve cuff button. Also using chopsticks a bit harder than before. Only long term difference is I now wipe my arse with my left hand instead of my right.

My mate blew his thumb and first finger off while making a pipe bomb when we were in high school.
Like you he has pretty much over come it.
He can't do cuff buttons either .
If anything it made him more determined to be able to do things.