What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst performance since

Stake Removed

First Grade
I am trying to remember the last time we played that bad, we didnt try no effort nothing.

We gave nothing, bloody disgrace.

So we want to try and win the comp from 5-8 is that the target, some of these players better pull there finger out quick.

Holmes, Bird, Beale, Townsend, Fifita, Graham, Bakuya

They are not playing anywhere near there best, SOO should not be any effect.

Some i am starting to think believe they are better then they are.

Time for Bird to play at Henson Park

I am pi**ed about tonights performance

MilkShark

First Grade
The manly game.

I don't know why I'm so outraged by tonight's loss, it's been the norm this year.

ImTheMan

Juniors
The sharks are not that great now.

I hope you boys enjoyed the win last year, it was a good one though. The weather was a legitimate excuse, however.

taipan

Referee
They are now called the Alternates,winning alternate weekends.Should they keep losing and drop down to the a*se of the 8. They will be called the Expendables.
I don't ,mind a loss,I mind when players are not giving their two bobs worth.Can't blame Flange for last night's horror show.

They need to have a look at videos of a side with no real star players except Gagai.These inexperienced guys put in week after week, despite being at the rear end of the ladder.
IMO now effort wise Knights>Sharks.Am I being too harsh?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Nope. They need to play the long game. This game won't damage their payche. You get the prize at the end. Why do people want them peaking every week. It's been a long, long year. The same year premiers always get afterwards. Playing the best you can every week has never worked in title defences. They dont need to peak till around round 23-24.

SOO is over, the distractions are gone. Judge over the next month when we know how they build for the run in to the semis.

Frenzy.

Immortal
2016, last 3 in a row after a draw with the Titans. Played very poorly against Dragons, Raiders and Rabbits. Got flogged in 2 of them. This was Rounds 21, 22, 23 and 24. Even got flogged in Round 26 by Storm

Put ya nooses, pills and blades away. Stay away from tall buildings and train lines or you'll go off early

coolumsharkie

Referee
Nope. They need to play the long game. This game won't damage their payche. You get the prize at the end. Why do people want them peaking every week. It's been a long, long year. The same year premiers always get afterwards. Playing the best you can every week has never worked in title defences. They dont need to peak till around round 23-24.

SOO is over, the distractions are gone. Judge over the next month when we know how they build for the run in to the semis.

Pretty much what they said in the presser, except Gal was filthy, like always.

Sleepwalking
The team has been sleepwalking all season, occasionally waking up, and you can tell the games they were awake., and yet they are still very well positioned.
As long as they wake up when they're supposed to they'll be fine. The truth is us and the Storm are a class above the rest when our A Grade games are on.

southland

Juniors
Yes but the storm are on 9 out of 10 games where as we seem to switch on once every six weeks or so...

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

This......long way to run in this race. No prize for leading at the 800 in the Melbourne cup.

Card Shark

Immortal
I'm confident it'll be us & storm in the GF.

We might not win this year as storm are better & we are worse but we will give it a shake.

Arnold

Juniors
I agree with alot of that BUT if we keep that up we will lose the top 4 spot which is critical.

Latest posts