What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst rugby league show - all media

Worst rugby league show - all media

• Sunday Footy Show

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weekend Detention (Continuous Call team)

• Boots 'n All

• Thursday Footy Show

• Hollywood and Zorba (2KY Sundays)

• NRL on Fox

• ABC Grandstand Rugby League

• Sunday Roast

• NRL Scoreboard

• They all suck

• I love them all

• Total voters

Enoughsaid

Juniors
It's time the "SUNDAY ROAST" replaced Hey hey it's thursday

for the good of rugby league..VOSSY is the man..he knows how to make a show flow... sunday roast is like the AFL thursday footy show..very well done..

it's time to go FATTY the tribe is speaking

i agree what will we watch when the Amazing race has finished?

Enoughsaid

Juniors
yeah well they have been doing re runs of hey hey it's thurday for the last ten years..it's the same joke over and over again

The Partisan

The AFL / 10 Combination seems to reap rewards with the comedy-oriented shows like Before the Game and The Fifth Quarter. Talk about the game with GENUINE comedic talent involved, - not blokes who are still living their schoolboy antics after a footy career.

Agent Mulder

Bench
zulu said:
point. Did any station cover the league in Sydney at 7.30 last night?

No, ABC cover the Rugby and 2GB calls it a night at 8pm, I was spewing last week as i wanted to listen to Sharks and Eels and i don't have FOX.

So i had to come online and wait for score updates, Bloody assholes.

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
zulu said:
I love issue-driven rugby league chat.

The Sunday Roast is filling that role perfectly at the moment.

Today's show is excellent. It's great to see a Channel 9 panel without Fatty and Sterlo for a change. Having people that are willing to speak their mind makes a huge difference.

Well done Channel 9 :thumnn

Well Said!

Brutus

Referee
Agent Mulder said:
zulu said:
point. Did any station cover the league in Sydney at 7.30 last night?

No, ABC cover the Rugby and 2GB calls it a night at 8pm, I was spewing last week as i wanted to listen to Sharks and Eels and i don't have FOX.

So i had to come online and wait for score updates, Bloody assholes.

This is just a pathetic situation.

The NRL ought to be ashamed of themselves for allowing this to happen.

Brutus

Referee
Sunday Roast should go for an hour and The Sunday Footy Show 30 mins. The less we see of dumb Mario the better.

iggy plop

First Grade
Do people really want to hear what some ape has in his back shed or what truck he drives in the hours between 5pm and 6pm on a Sunday afternoon?

Ray Hadley seems to think so. Forget abouit reviewing the afternoon's footy games, Ray would prefer to play repeat songs, talk to senile old women about nitting and repeat a bob carr comedy skit that goes for 10 minutes.

I listened for that hour to see if they had improved at all this year, but it was trashier than ever before and virtually no football spoken.

2GB treat rugby league like crap and they seem proud of it.

iggy plop

First Grade
Razor said:
And his segment That's Gold. Should be named That's Cr@p.

Yes That's Gold (same as That's Tops last year) is crap, but much better than the QLD segment - although the only episode of The Footy Show I've seen this year was 2 weeks ago when The Amazing Race was off due to non-ratings.

Guess what????!!!! that Scott Cam dickhead is on the Footy Show again this Thursday. The cross-promotion during that show is sickening.

Bernster

Juniors
I voted for the Thursday Night Footy Show because...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I even went to the one they did in Townsville just before they played in that semi against the Broncos last year and in the final 30 mins, I nearly went to sleep.

Chanel nine should get rid of Matty and the Cheif, it's becomming the Knights and Rorter$ show :!:

Latest posts