What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Worst Signings 17

I'm a little more sympathetic to the players on this one - they got a lighter sanction from ASADA because they weren't aware of what was being given to them - essentially they were lied to. So, if that is actually the case and they truly were hoodwinked on the substances they were given, I don't really blame them for kicking off - their names have been tarnished and health allegedly put at risk.

Having said that, it's all the Neville nobodies or people who are now struggling to make some coin from the game who are sueing - is that a coincidence?

Accolades to Colin Best for not being one of the mentioned Players endeavoring to sue our Club!

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
They include Ben Pomeroy, Albert Kelly, Dean Collis, Broderick Wright, Josh Cordoba, Isaac Gordon, Paul Aiton, Nathan Gardner, Stewart Mills, Nathan Stapleton and Stuart Flanagan. None are still contracted to the Sharks.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...r-asada-scandal-20161217-gtddv4.html#comments

f**king Pommeroy not even Peptides could have got him to catch the ball or hold on to it, The players named above weren't that f**king good....still they were able to go elsewhere to play.

The farker still tackles like a WWF wrestler

Faarrkk me...what a pack of nuffies! Hard to believe that such an ordinary bunch of footballers all played for the Sharks at once. No wonder they attempted to cheat the system with such a faarrked side.

Card Shark

Immortal
I can't begrudge them suing the club.

If we were all in their shoes (players affected, not diehard fans), we would probably do the same.

myrrh ken

First Grade
I agree Cardy. This is probably the last thing to resolve to get this monkey off the back. I hope Danks is joined personally.

I just hope it is resolved fairly. I mean, most of these guys were barely first grade so hopefully that will be ttaken into account.

Latest posts