What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you prefer to see opposing views on the footy show?

Maybe bring the roast to thursday nites...But mostly they bring up a topic on the footy show..fatty throws it open and they give him nothing back..hes left there holding the bag..and its a topic you really want some opinions on..Johns makes light and chief just agress...More of daleys input...but at the moment the panel isnt working..ohh and if they still have that "star chamber"...put in on earlier!!!....and dont trot out SBW each week..please

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
The most controversial thing I've seen on a footy show was when MG said he'd be happy to see a 9 team comp if it meant the game moved forward. The other three on the Roast ganged up on him pretty quick though, I mean, we couldn't have someone giving an alternative point of view could we?

wittyfan

Referee
Maybe bring the roast to thursday nites...But mostly they bring up a topic on the footy show..fatty throws it open and they give him nothing back..hes left there holding the bag..and its a topic you really want some opinions on..Johns makes light and chief just agress...More of daleys input...but at the moment the panel isnt working..ohh and if they still have that "star chamber"...put in on earlier!!!....and dont trot out SBW each week..please

Actually I think SBW is part of the reason for the recent rating collapse. It's painful to have to sit through him grappling with the English language.

dontmakemeangry

Juniors
Piss the lot off and start a fresh with a total re-vamp. The footy show has been sh*t ever since Johns and Harragon became panelists.

Kiki

First Grade
sassy NITV is the indigenous channel on foxtel!

clearly they need me and sassy on there. we would liven things up a bit. call us channel 9!

knightmare not all girls think SBW is hot, believe me.

Would love to see an episode with:

The Wok
Gus
George Piggins
Dennis Fitzgerald
David Gallop
MG

All going head to head. I'd get comfy on the lounge for that one.

It'd end up being people saying sorry to David Gallop the whole show ala last year when MG had a dig at him, and had to apologize on air the following week. But I'd definitely watch some of these guys give it to Gallop.

Knightmare

Coach
It'd end up being people saying sorry to David Gallop the whole show ala last year when MG had a dig at him, and had to apologize on air the following week. But I'd definitely watch some of these guys give it to Gallop.

I can't imagine Piggins, Gus or Wok apologising to Gallop for anything they said. Fitzy on the other hand- he'd probably apologise on air, and then offer to wash Gallop's car every weekend free of charge for the next year. Muppet.

Teddyboy

First Grade
Maybe the aussies are sick of watching 2 games compete to be called the Footy show,maybe they wanted something more on the lines of the NFL or Soccer A.M.

Latest posts