What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you sign Aaron Woods?

wibble

Bench
Wouldn't pay as much for Woods as I would Prior but he might be worth a run at Newcastle until they find their feet

Will you stop talking up Sharks players?

The last thing we need is selectors or other clubs starting to take notice of Sharks players!

fourplay

Juniors
Look at his defence against Melbourne when the game was in the balance with tigers leading 14-10.
The defensive line is set, he just simply chooses to not move up. He walks back while the rest of the team moves forward in a line and Blair runs straight through the hole where Woods should have been if he moved up.
WUWBL-.gif

Look at Woods against the Dragons. Woods is the LAST tiger back into the defensive line. This was in the 59th minute. Woods had only just returned to the field in the 54th and was completely fresh. Look at Tim Grant zoom past him. The team is short out wide because Woods is so slow getting back into the defensive line, which forced the rest of the team to compress in and rush up. He shows absolutely no urgency or care.

rsxa7V.gif

Vozzy

Juniors
Can we have trent Robinson for one week he would give half this team as stint in reserve grade starting with aaron woods. Maybe he will wake the f**k up and realize he is the one playing shit and not everyone around him

AJB1102

First Grade
Des has always been an oddball coach but they reckon there is a fine line between genius and insanity. Has Dessy crossed the line?

Imagine losing Graham and having a starting pack of Woods and Tolman working off Lichaa and laying a platform for Mbye and Reynolds with Hoppa out the back. Spew!

I'm all for it but.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yes.

Will only get better.

We have great props, but you cannot have too many.

Just enough to let the halves do what they do with edge players.

I hope he stays at Wests, plays for NSW and does well.

Clifferd

Coach
He is no great loss to the Tigers imo

Just your standard stats prop.

We do fine without him on the field, we'll do fine without him in the team. No leadership at all

Now Teddy....that would be a big loss. I'd probably shed a few

POPEYE

Coach
So Woods is definitely going to the Dogs . . . great news is slow arriving where I am

Barkley

Bench
IMO Woods is only worth 400k, maybe 500k with the cap increase. If he is happy with that money and is happy to ride the bench then he is a good signing.

Surely we wouldn't be so stupid to let James Graham leave to make room for Woods.

moffla

Bench
I would take only him at the storm on the provision that he takes the back seat and listens, and does what he's told.

He's a good player but captaincy has turned him into a bit of an arrogant tool.

nick87

Coach
Look at his defence against Melbourne when the game was in the balance with tigers leading 14-10.
The defensive line is set, he just simply chooses to not move up. He walks back while the rest of the team moves forward in a line and Blair runs straight through the hole where Woods should have been if he moved up.

Look at Woods against the Dragons. Woods is the LAST tiger back into the defensive line. This was in the 59th minute. Woods had only just returned to the field in the 54th and was completely fresh. Look at Tim Grant zoom past him. The team is short out wide because Woods is so slow getting back into the defensive line, which forced the rest of the team to compress in and rush up. He shows absolutely no urgency or care.

f**k, that post is actually f**king damning. What a pig.
Thats embarrassing shit.

Clifferd

Coach
f**k, that post is actually f**king damning. What a pig.
Thats embarrassing shit.

That's what you expect from your club captain, NSW & Aus rep player don't you?

Even if he jogs up 5 metres in that line the try right there is probably avoided

What a lazy prick I wish we could show Cleary this footage