What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wow the Roosters bays have been sold out -

ozzie

Bench
this Friday looks like a great crowd

Go you Roosters on the EASTS website wrote

Well I have just come back from ticketek to purchase my tickets for Friday's 1st victory of the season.

Some great news coming out of it.

Firstly the Roosters Supporters bays 113-115 have been sold out which is awesome news as I never thought we were a chnace of filling those bays up. Second of all one half of the stadium is completely sold out. This have was encouraged for Roosters supporters as Souths had the other side which is still not sold out. Apparently ALOT of this section has been purchased by Roosters supporters and will be a ****load on that side.

If this is true, it is brilliant news! We are coming to this game in force so hopefully with a victory we can raise the hypothetical roof off!

that may also explain why I got offerred seats in Bay 108 late last night. That bay is right on the halfway

ozzie

Bench
But the proof is in the pudding - When the South supporters turn up in big numbers it will be to the treasurer of Souths delight

Geohood

Bench
Where's that lol
seatingplan.gif

ozzie

Bench
what side is the east stand - is it the furtherest from the road and a 5 day camel drive. If I get let off by my son where is the closest place to go for a squash and wait for him

ozzie

Bench
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
what a load of sh*t ... i sat in the easts supporters bay and it wasnt even half full
There were heaps in isle 108, but more the point did you see how many were in the Burrow

DSCF0299.jpg

LOL - incase you were wondering, the burrow is the bay that's empty :lol: i thought they were the most die hard supporters out of any group that turned up no matter what?

i think more people sat in 112 and 113 than 114 and 115. i saw lots of souths fans come out the tunnel of bay 113 towards kick off, look around then go back LOL

the highlight was definately NOT hearing any souths chants all night ... everyone gets involved with the roosters :clap: sh*t and the ole, ole ole ole, roosters, roosters ... seems the chook pen are the only one's who get into the easts chant which sounds awesome when everyone gets involved

GrkBoi

Juniors
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
DSCF0299.jpg

LOL - incase you were wondering, the burrow is the bay that's empty :lol: i thought they were the most die hard supporters out of any group that turned up no matter what?

i think more people sat in 112 and 113 than 114 and 115. i saw lots of souths fans come out the tunnel of bay 113 towards kick off, look around then go back LOL

the highlight was definately NOT hearing any souths chants all night ... everyone gets involved with the roosters :clap: sh*t and the ole, ole ole ole, roosters, roosters ... seems the chook pen are the only one's who get into the easts chant which sounds awesome when everyone gets involved
LOL i didn't know souffs had that many fans...
Lol pride of the league my ass:crazy:.... South Sydney= the joke of the league

Latest posts