What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WrestleMania 32

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
3ec7e7568f99045f781672a2a8ee9a65.jpg

Wato

Juniors
I thought wwe said something about it on its Twitter but they also announced that the new day vs League of Nations wa for the titles and that changed before mania so maybe it was never offical.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Reigns spearing Stephanie might be the first time I've heard him cheered in a while.

EDIT: Crowd chanting for Bayley.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Trying to put my bias aside, but that main event was a dull, plodding affair, right?

The finish seemed to come out of nowhere and the match told no real story.

Only reasons to watch this event: Styles v Jericho was decent and the women's match was good. Both had questionable finishes.

Shane v Taker was, aside from that one spot, nothing special either.

Wato

Juniors
They better have something spectacular planned for raw tomorrow to get the fans back or their ratings will drop big time. So many easy booking decision that they completely stuffed up.

blaza88z

Coach
I can't recall a HHH wrestlemania match every captivating me to the point where I couldnt wait to see what would happen next, pure case of knowing the right people

Big Pete

Referee
What a strange show.

The booking was awful, yet it was still a solid card from top to bottom. No stand-out matches, but no truly awful matches either which is a minor miracle considering the versatility of the card.

A decent way to kill four hours and I'm looking forward to tomorrow's Raw.

azzah72

Bench
I was enjoying it enough but then legit fell asleep in the main event.

I'm pretty over wrestling, I kinda chime back in this time of the year but nothing seems to get me excited anymore.

Best thing for me tonight was the woman's match. I loved it.

lafai

Bench
I kind of liked the ladder match, Zack f*cking Ryder winning aside. Hopefully KO gets it back tomorrow?

AJ vs Y2J was disappointing. They have 0 chemistry, shouldn't have even wrestled in the first place, and there was no stipulation and Jericho who lost to f*cking Fandango at WM beats a legit wrestling star in AJ Styles at his WM debut ? Wtf Vince.

New Day vs League of Nations was completely forgettable not to mention it wasn't even for the titles like really? Luckily it was saved by HBK (who looked great btw), Stone Cold & Foley. Some great selling of the stunner by Rusev & Xavier.

Brock vs Ambrose was a solid match with decent storytelling but it could have been booked better. Probably the only match where the right guy won.

Women's title match was Motn despite a bit of first WM nerves from all 3. Charlotte winning leads me to believe Bayley is debuting tomorrow and hopefully winning.

Shane vs Taker well that really was terrible. Taker is finally showing his age, he looked terrible and Shane wasn't much better either. The match will be remembered for that 1 spot and rightfully so but that was just shit and there should of been interference.

The battle royal should have been earlier on but oh well BARON CORBIN!!!

The Rock, Cena (I marked out lol) and Wyatts segment was terrible if you're a smark as it buried the shit out of Bray but if you're the WWE you would want the face of the company and a box office star at the biggest attended WM of all time (Probably wasn't over 101 000 but it did look packed)

And finally the main event. It was as boring as I expected it to be and the chants were great (Nakamura & Ole :lol: ) Roman winning was so predictable and there was no interference as well which could of saved it. Overall some bright spots but mostly a shit booked WM.

Last edited:

Latest posts