What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Australian Tour 2015 Thread

alien

Referee
they should have the sydney show shown live on the wwe networkk, just like beast in the east

Evil_Mush

Juniors
In my opinion they don't go to nz anymore because it would maximise profits.They cut back to 3 shows in Australia so half of Australia has to travel "long" distance for a show so theyd hope that the ones in NZ and elsewhere in Australia would make up the numbers in the 3 shows at the moment.

I say this because kiwis travel to things like soundwave who don't do new zealand and they have a similar amount of shows too. Brisbane, sydney and melbourne must be the most profitable at lowest costs hoping that those who want to go travel. Saves them money on more travel, wages and arenas.

It could also be that their schedule doesn't allow it anymore

Yeah, everything costs a shit tonne to bring over to NZ, so definitely a costsaving venture especially when you take the reduced Aussie dates into account.

At least I've still got the memory of that first Wellington show with a DVD copy of the event they eventually put on WWE Demand (and should really put on the Network!) - even had full hilarious Cole & Tazz overdub commentary, including multiple references to Lord Of The Rings, Tazz flipping between how much he loves it and hates it "here" (as if he was actually there) and talking about how cold it was (particularly when Jillian Hall came out in her tiny top and tiny miniskirt with JBL for his hilarious promo). Good times.

One thing about the NZ tours is that I never got to see Jericho, the first one was announced a couple of months after he had that loser-leaves-town match with Cena, then in the following years he was either on hiatus for Fozzy/DWTS/other TV stuff or being drafted to the show that wasn't touring NZ (including one in 2009 where he was on the TV advertising for Raw tour, then drafted to Smackdown like a month or two before the show NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!)

Rhyno

First Grade
F##k went to get 5 tickets but Sydney is sold out. I'm a bit gutted because I had been telling my nephew I was taking him to it but didn't have the cash until this week.

I'll have to go have a look on eBay for tickets

Last edited:

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
look in the next week, Hogan is apparently done with WWE, so there is a chance some tickets will pop up, as i'm looking at getting 2.

redvscotty

First Grade
Disappointed Paige is left off this but pretty stoked it's HBK over Hogan!

Reports are Cena will be left off RAW this week. Wonder if that puts him in doubt for these shows.

Also, Ryback? Would love it if they replaced him with Ziggler but as hes doing movies I'd settle for Stardust/R-Truth.

Haffa

Cesaro, harper and Adam Rose just rocked up at my 11 o'clock crossfit class. Lifting sets with harper that's my year made.

nöyd

Staff member
Cesaro, harper and Adam Rose just rocked up at my 11 o'clock crossfit class. Lifting sets with harper that's my year made.

Very cool

Brisbane sold out? Doesn't seem right that HBK is in town and I'm not going.

Haffa

And smashed out an early workout with Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Cesaro in attendance this morning.

Was a fun night last night, biggest Pop was when Orton hit Barrett with the RKO.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Did Emma win her match? I know it might sound like a random question, but just want to see if the home-country woman won her tag team match :)