What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Battleground Discussion

afinalsin666

First Grade
Agree to disagree :lol: they're the only vanilla crowd pleaser I really like. Although Shaemus had grown on me since he's shut his mouth.

That was mainly a "pay to see a teaser for Summerslam" card.

After the Heyman/HHH thing on Monday, you could tell Cena would win so it would be Cena/Brock at SS. Rusev/Swagger was a cop out finish.

Bo losing was bullshit. f**k the Miz.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm not a an of filler PPVs that are just there to sell the next show. Why couldn't we have King of the Ring back in place of a nothing PPV like 'Battleground'?

mackdadday

Juniors
That was tripe! Miz winning the title just s0 he can prm0te his film that n0-0ne will watch anyway..b0 dallas w0uld have been hilariöus and enj0yabe as champ yet we have miz wh0 is guy wh0 gets b00ed n0t because he plays a villian well but because hes pröbably the möst böring character ön the shöw.

And h0w was the cr0wds reacti0n tö Reigns möst öf the main event? Dead-pan! Because theyve made him intö a selfish prick by nöt helping 0ut Ambr0se at all.

S0 glad t0 see Lana and Rusev still döing their stuff. Can n0t handle lösing Lana fröm my tuesday nights..

All in all a pretty shitty ppv öther than the tag title match. Everyb0dy was happy tö see jerich0 cöme back ön raw but just d0esnt get any l0ve as a wrestler anymöre..

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
My thoughts;

Adam Rose over Fandango, good result, surprised at how quick.

Cameron/Naomi, meh. 6 of one, half a dozen of the other

Usos retaining, I don't mind either way. Stardust/Goldust to go over Usos in the future due to interference by the Wyatts. Usos continue the feud with the Wyatts while bothe teams ahving matches against Stardust/Goldust culminating in a triple threat tag team match between the three teams

Aj Lee over Paige, predictable

Rusev over Swagger, right result.

Rollins/Ambrose non-event. REALLY hoping the 3 get into a triple threat match at Mania

Jericho over Wyatt may seen like an odd choice, but I agree with an earlier poster that it gives Jericho some credibility rather than just jobbing him out

Didnt want Miz to win, but I'm happy it was a surprise result, I was expecting Cesaro or Sheamus tbh. Would have liked Kofi, Truth or Cara to win as it seems like they are struggling for spots.

Cena winning, could see that a mile off.

Aside from the Main Event, I'm happy with the way the results went, but felt, almost like the PPV was missing something and most matches were RAW matches than PPV matches

Valheru

Coach
It was an oridinary show and like most I wanted to see the Wyatts win and feud with gold/stardust

Jericho winning is fine as long as he loses at summerslam in some gimmick match.

I have no problem with Miz winning, Sheamus will merge the belts at summerslam.

I thought the Amrose/Rollins no match was th ebest angle of the night, it really intensified their feud ala HBK/HHH 2004.

Cena winning was predictable.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I thought it was average. I wanted Reigns to win it though (but knew he wouldn't, there's no way WWE would only give Cena a 1 PPV title run). I thought the Battle Royal was pretty good - I love how each individual wrestler got their entrance theme as they came out rather than just have 1 song and all of them come out together. I thought that Adam Rose would've come out with all his crew and someone would've thrown him over the top but they would've all caught him and tossed him back in the ring lol :lol:

6/10.