What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Extreme Rules 2014

Bulldog Force

Referee
WWE-Extreme-Rules-2014.jpg

Updated Card:

Extreme Rules Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Title Match
Kane vs. Daniel Bryan

WWE Intercontinental Title Match
Rob Van Dam or Bad News Barrett vs. Big E

WWE Divas Title Match

Tamina Snuka vs. Paige

Steel Cage Match
John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

Handicap Match
R-Truth and Xavier Woods vs. Alexander Rusev

Tag Team Match
Evolution (Triple H, Batista and Randy Orton) vs. The Shield (Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose)

Bulldog Force

Referee
Noyd please sticky ;-)

At her request, WWE has given AJ Lee some time off which is why she is not challenging Paige for the Divas title. I think this has something to do with the hole CM Punk saga.

Valheru

Coach
Looks like an ok show. Please put Bray over and let him move on to a program with Bryan.

The outcome of evolution/shield will be interesting

Misanthrope

Staff member
Can't say any of the matches on the card are worth shelling out money for aside from Shield/Evolution.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Actually apart from the tag-team match (which should be the main event), I'm also looking forward to the Steel Cage Match and the WWE WHC match. Bryan will retain obviously, but I hope something big goes down in that match!

afinalsin666

First Grade
That was fun. Not great if you take wrassling seriously, buy damn it was fun. WeeLC was actually legitimately great, Cena Wyatt psychology was strange, and the finish is very hit or miss, fire table spot in the main was ruined by bad camera work picking up the firies.

Shield was amazing as usual. I can't remember a bad match, and it seems every ppv they wrestle on they steal the show.

I'd give this a solid b, maybe a minus taking into account the shitty crowd and audio production.

Eddie Lab

Juniors
just watching the pre match show. It had potential to be offensive to some but holy hell if that wasn't the most entertaining pre match that I've ever seen.

rest of the show was a solid B PPV

A VERY good show from the WWE.

The opener was fun as hell. The Shield/Evolution was fantastically booked, Im lovin Triple H at the moment, and ofcourse the Shield guys are fantastic. The Wyatt/Cena match was sports entertainment to a T and that finish was excellent. And the main event was everything it could have been, with some cool spots.

A few production issues but hey shit happens sometimes. Lookin forward to Payback.

I liked it. The Shield and D Bryan matches were awesome.

The burning table bit was ruined, first you could clearly see some dude running to near kane was with a fire extinguisher and next shot you can see bottles of kerosene under the ring. Still an awesome spot though.

Valheru

Coach
Acceptable show for a B PPV. Shield/Evo was great and the main event was as good as it could be IMO, the undercard held its own as well.

Cena/Wyatt was way overbooked for me, why can’t they just give Bray a clean win. I don’t mind the child at the end part but for 10 minutes prior to that Cena should have won at least 5 times only to be stopped by Rowan/Harper. Why not just have it a fair fight with midway through Rowan/Harper interfering only to have the ref throw them from ringside. You could then have the child at the end finish.

Bulldog Force

Referee
It was pretty cool. I'm glad the shield won against evolution.

The Cena/Wyatt match was ok too. Wasn't expecting that freakish kid singing lol.

The Bryan/Kane match was ok too. I liked the use of a forklift, that's Attitude Era type stuff.

Latest posts