What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Hall Of Fame 2015

Haffa

Taker should be the only person to go in on his year, he deserves to have the Hall of Fame named after him.

Some I could see happening:

- Sting (WM in California basically guarantee's his induction)
- Wahoo McDaniel
- Kenji Mutoh / The Great Muta (though his current relationship with TNA wouldn't help - only so many times you can send Christian back there for one night only...)
- Ivan Koloff
- The Rock
- Lex Luger
- Diesel (depending on his legal issues)
- Stacy Keibler

Texas as the next venue rules out Undertaker or JBL.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Eddie is already there (2006).

Really? Cool.

I checked the Internet beforehand because I wasn't sure, and I must have missed it.

How about Triple H?

He seems to be hated by most of the IWC, but he was a huge star back in the day, had charisma (he was a funny talker imo) and was a very good wrestler.

Bulldog Force

Referee
It won't happen, but if we're talking Divas too, Sable (she's a legend). Also, Michelle McCool as she was the first lady to have held the Divas and Womens titles. Mickie James also as she was the second, plus a dominant competitor. She left TNA recently so she's free, and also had a baby too so she won't be wrestling again anytime soon.

Ashame we can't say that about Awesome Kong ay :lol:

Valiant_Raider

Juniors
I'd like to See Mr Fuji, The British Bulldog, Pyscho Sid, Demolition and Owen Hart in the Hall of Fame at some stage

Last edited:

Mr Saab

Referee
I want to see jobbers get recognition. Mario Mancini, Dave Barbie, Iron Mike Sharpe, Mr X, The Spoiler, Joe Mirto, Barry O.

They were instrumental in the 1980s for getting heels / faces over.

Valiant_Raider

Juniors
I want to see jobbers get recognition. Mario Mancini, Dave Barbie, Iron Mike Sharpe, Mr X, The Spoiler, Joe Mirto, Barry O.

They were instrumental in the 1980s for getting heels / faces over.

I'd like to nominate Barry Horowitz and the Brooklyn Brawler for that aswell

Valiant_Raider

Juniors
I remember Warrior saying at last years Hall of Fame that there should be some recognition of the backstage area.

Jim Johnston should be inducted for all the memorable entrance themes he has composed.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I'd like to See Mr Fuji, The British Bulldog, Pyscho Sid, Demolition and Owen Hart in the Hall of Fame at some stage

Owen Hart is still not in it? Gee's that's poor form by WWE. Very poor form. You think they would've inducted him at WM26 when it was the Bret Hart vs Vince McMahon storyline!

Valiant_Raider

Juniors
Owen Hart is still not in it? Gee's that's poor form by WWE. Very poor form. You think they would've inducted him at WM26 when it was the Bret Hart vs Vince McMahon storyline!

I think they inducted Stu Hart that year from memory.

I reckon Owen Hart's Widow is probably the stumbling block for getting Owen into the Hall of Fame.