What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Hall Of Fame 2015

Iafeta

Referee
Correct. Me and Big Pete have more of a chance of getting into the HoF.

In all seriousness, what about Dean Malenko?

Matt23

Staff member
Scott Hall's already there albeit as razor Ramon, I'd say he'll go in as Scott Hall with the rest of the NWO

Special K

Coach
Id like Sean Waltman in. Was the only true small guy in the company in a time of bigs. Opened the door for little guys and changed the game plus was a member of NWO, DX and Kliq.

He deserves it.

X-Pac will probably go in, but not until DX are there. I don't see him going in as an individual or as part of the nWo, as the WWE seems to prefer the Hogan + Nash + Hall line-up.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Sid Eudy is another I expect to go in some time. Multiple time world champion in WWF/E and WCW, PPV headliner throughout his career (including headlining 2 Manias), and on good terms with WWE at the moment.

Iafeta

Referee
Are Arn Anderson and Ric Flair involved with WWE at the moment? If so, I can't see Sid getting close to the Hall of Fame.

mackdadday

Juniors
Rikishi? Really? He was a bit middle of the road other than for a short period when he was revealed as the hit and run driver as i recall..

Matt23

Staff member
Apparently a tag teams going in, The Hart foundation? Possibly the Dudley Boyz

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Disappointed? That's BLOODY LOVELY!!!! WOOOOOAH!!! YEEEAHHH!!!

*licks everything in sight*

As a Kiwi wrestling fan since the late 80s, this is one of the more exciting HOF inductions in recent memory!

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Well what do you know, Alundra Blayze / Medusa looks to be heading into the HOF...

This should make up for the Bushwhackers if true. I know they had a good run as the Sheepherders, but the Bushwhackers were essentially jobbers in the WWF.

Every time they induct someone like the Bushwhackers or Koko B. Ware it diminishes the stature of the HOF. I can honestly see Barry Horowitz or Steve Lombardi going in at some point which would be awful.

The HOF is supposed to represent exceptional careers, people who rose above their peers and achieved excellence, not for careers of long running mediocrity.

Latest posts