What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SummerSlam 2014 thread

afinalsin666

First Grade
Well, we've established that you can't out Lesnar Lesnar, as we seen with two triple h matches. You can't pull a rocky on Lesnar, as we saw with cena. Speed so far does the best job, as we saw with punk.

My hope is Lesnar faces a villain of the month type deal. Finishes with Cena, whose strategy is to take it and make an 11th hour come back. Pit him against Mark Henry who tries to work on muscle alone, put him against Shamus who tries to outbrawl him, put him against Ambrose who tries to out crazy him, put him against Bryan who tries to out wrestle him, just keep having different matches with different talent that makes sense. Have commentary put over the different strategies and what went wrong, all the way into mania. Then, either have him drop it, or keep going, as I want him to.

Misanthrope

Staff member
From a storyline perspective, it makes no sense that Cena would be better at NoC unless he drastically altered his tactics. Not that he appeared to have any tactics when he was squashed at Summerslam...

Valiant_Raider

Juniors
They should have kept Cena off TV, With WWE explaining that he will invoke his rematch at NOC and is in a self imposed exile away from everything to recover an prepare for his rematch.

You then have some Promos on the Raw and Smackdown before Night of Champions showing that Cena has been training in the Alaskan Wilderness in Rocky 4 Style workouts.

He then ends these promos by declaring:

To beat the Beast, you must become a Beast.

afinalsin666

First Grade
From a storyline perspective, it makes no sense that Cena would be better at NoC unless he drastically altered his tactics. Not that he appeared to have any tactics when he was squashed at Summerslam...

Unless he finally embraces Wyatt's message, closing off that story. Can't see it happening though, too logical by far for the 'E.

Eelementary

Post Whore
If Raw this week is anything to go by, maybe Wyatt's message to Cena is sinking in...I liked what I saw from him.

I still hope Lesnar retains, but this is a Cena I can enjoy.

Latest posts