What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

I just watched that opening clip celebrating 25 years of Raw... pretty f**king cool.

I haven’t kept a serious eye on wrestling for well over a decade...

But they had some great f**king moments on that clip..

My favourite Raw moments...

- Mankind winning the title for the first time.

- Kane’s coronation ceremony where Austin crashed it.

- Austin crashing Mike Tyson’s introduction.

- DX impersonating The Nation of Domination.

Good moments, some of my favourites

-Jericho debuts

-Austin and Booker T brawl in the shopping centre

-Randy Orton punting Vince (where was Randy at Raw 25?)

-Nexus debut

-The Rock's promo after being announced as guest host for mania 27

-Punk's pipe bomb

-Rollins turns on Reigns/Ambrose

Is anyone having or had problems with the wwe network? I can’t open any videos, it says could not load page xml

Been chatting to the network guys for a few days now and they haven’t been able to fix it....

I'm going through the back catalog of Punk

What a merkin, we need him back

Dude was talented but seemed like a massive merkin to deal with. I think he'd be back already had he not burned all his bridges on the way out the door so publicly. Would be tail between his legs stuff now if he were to return.

Dude was talented but seemed like a massive merkin to deal with. I think he'd be back already had he not burned all his bridges on the way out the door so publicly. Would be tail between his legs stuff now if he were to return.

His work is breathtaking in promo

Him dumping on Laurinitis is frankly incredible

There's only a handful of men who belong on that top rung of mic work, surely he's there along with Heyman,The Rock and Austin, I'm missing a few but it's hard to rate Flair and Jake the snake given I seen so little of them

Last time I mentioned these men I said their work was on par with Hogan in the ring

Austin pre WWF and even pre Owen f**k up was immensely talented, the Austin I was referring to was probably his last 2 years

The Rock never had too many moves but he sold his ass off unlike Hogan

At the height of Hogans runs he was never talented in the ring nor on promo but he was a superhero, apparently a f**kwit behind the scenes as well, I enjoyed Hollywood Hulk Hogan though because of his departure from being sickening

It's probably harsh to grade Rocky and Stone cold on the latter years, I liked stunning Steve Austin better in the ring though

mozza91

Coach
Been watching Raw’s from 2005 when Michaels and Hogan were feuding. Some great heel promos from HBK. Not Rocky or Heyman level but still good shit. His Montreal promo was one of the best I’ve seen.

So who does everyone like for the Rumbles?

What I think we will see
Reigns (to face Brock) & Rousey (to face Charlotte)

What I would like to see
Nakamura (to face Styles) & Rousey (to face Asuka - Asuka wins the title from Bliss at EC)

ek999

First Grade
So who does everyone like for the Rumbles?

What I think we will see
Reigns (to face Brock) & Rousey (to face Charlotte)

What I would like to see
Nakamura (to face Styles) & Rousey (to face Asuka - Asuka wins the title from Bliss at EC)

I can' see Reigns or any other Raw guy winning. I dont think Brock will work Elimination Chamber so that will be a number 1 contenders match (that Reigns probably wins). I think it will be Nakamura

I'm hoping Nia Jax wins the womens so Alexa Bliss has to finally have the match with her she has been avoiding. My other choice would be Becky but I can't see both being won by Smackdown

basically the way I see it, the only people with a chance
Mens:
Roman
Cena
Shinsuke
(roman faces Brock, either Cena or Shinsuke face AJ)

Womens:
Rousey
Asuka
(If Asuka is going to eat an L it needs to be for someone who is a big enough deal to end a 2.5 year streak)

Vozzy

Juniors
Would love to see a huge swerve like AJ Styles getting screwed in his title match them being able to go in the rumble and win then on Raw he comes out and challenges Brock and gets revenge for survivor series.

I don't want Cena or Roman. Cena should be at the stage to wrestle newer guys and put them over(or at least have a hard match with a new comer). Roman I don't hate but he has main events 3 straight Wrestlemanias he already is a top guy there needs to be more then him though. Like back in the day you had Austin, the Rock, taker, mankind, hhh, Kurt angle, Kane all main evening ppvs and they were around in the same era.

I just watched the 2012 Royal rumble. Jesus that was a bad match. No starpower, crowd didn’t give a f**k. I honestly didn’t know who at least five of them were (admittedly I wasn’t watching wwe at the time)

Latest posts