What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

nöyd

Staff member
bahhh gawd it's difficult not to cringe when Ronda is in the ring, she's so... stiff?

lucky i guess she's working against Stephanie, so she'll be ultra-protected and won't take many bumps if any at all, but damn a lot of work is going to have to be done before she goes up against the likes of Charlotte or Asuka etc. imo

panthersam

Juniors
bahhh gawd it's difficult not to cringe when Ronda is in the ring, she's so... stiff?

lucky i guess she's working against Stephanie, so she'll be ultra-protected and won't take many bumps if any at all, but damn a lot of work is going to have to be done before she goes up against the likes of Charlotte or Asuka etc. imo

Yeah you are right on Ronda, she looks like she is concentrating so hard on getting all the steps right that it comes off looking SO stiff.

I don't understand this Royal Rumble that they are doing? What is the prize for winning it?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
WWE missed a huge opportunity with Bryan.

They should've kept his clearance quiet.

And still had Kevin and Sami smash him up. It would have made those two epic heels.

Have Bryan return for battle in Wrestle Mania, the place would go nuts.

Wasted opportunity.

WWE missed a huge opportunity with Bryan.

They should've kept his clearance quiet.

And still had Kevin and Sami smash him up. It would have made those two epic heels.

Have Bryan return for battle in Wrestle Mania, the place would go nuts.

Wasted opportunity.
They're still trying to beat wcw putting Goldberg vs Hogan on free tv in terms of utter stupidity

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The only situation that can happen in this Bryan/McMahon v Sami/Kev tag match is that Bryan turns his back on Shane to give Sami and Kev the win.

Either way, Sami and Kev will be winning because SmackDown has no major storyline without them.

A Bryan/Kevin/Sami Dreamteam would be awesome, and have Bryan become SD Champ and Kevin & Sami the Tag champs.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member

or Lana

Matt23

Staff member
So who replaces Shane, he’d be long odds to be right by then, fairly sure Diverticulitis is debilitating condition.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Don't change it, have it as a 2 on 1. Then have someone run in, Ziggler perhaps. Ziggler helps out Bryan. You can open the door for either Bryan taking out Ziggler and giving Zigs a face run, or Zigs taking out Bryan.

Ziggler needs a story line, not a title challenge. And lets face it, the Kevin & Sami story is the most interesting thing on Smackdown and for that reason, it won't be ending at WM, irrespective of the result.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know why, but I'd also like to see Big Show come out as Brawn's team mate. But in a way where they work well together in the ring, but don't speak to one another at all.

They would be trying to outdo each other while in the ring.

Say Big Show throws Cesaro 2 feet. Brawn taps in and throws Cesaro 3 feet etc etc.shit like that.

They'd be a dominant unbeatable team, but the seeds will be planted for a nasty break up after 1-2 months.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
I don't know why, but I'd also like to see Big Show come out as Brawn's team mate. But in a way where they work well together in the ring, but don't speak to one another at all.

They would be trying to outdo each other while in the ring.

Say Big Show throws Cesaro 2 feet. Brawn taps in and throws Cesaro 3 feet etc etc.shit like that.

They'd be a dominant unbeatable team, but the seeds will be planted for a nasty break up after 1-2 months.[/QUOTE
Big Show’s Contract is done though, so they would need him to re sign.

A re incarceration of Bray could work if they go down that road.

nöyd

Staff member
A couple of rumours:

* The Bar has been advertised for a Tag Championship match on that Greatest Royal Rumble thingamebob, so it looks like they will retain anyway, making Braun's partner a moot point...

* Shane is expected to get through the match as Bryan's partner, and have surgery on a hernia (?) after WM. If that is true I wouldn't be expecting too many bumps from him as per every other match he has ever been in...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Big Show’s Contract is done though, so they would need him to re sign.

A re incarceration of Bray could work if they go down that road.
The Bray may work, but I think Brawn has shaken that 'follower of Bray' tag. I also think Bray's storyline with Matt isn't over, although I wish it was. Breaking up the Wyatt family has hurt Bray and no one else.