What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Very disappointing RR
First half seemed to be just tag-teamers with the occasional other entrant.
Was always gonna be Bryan or Braun, they played up Bryans record length too much and brought up big men never win as their targets are big too often.
Was the Titus fall on purpose??

Aj/Naks double count out...ugh
Scewy finish for Roman/Brock ....ugh
EVERY champion retained.....ugh
Taker casket match, meh.
Cena/Trips, props to opening the show

The Taker match was to be expected

You can carry him to a great match but he can't carry you, never has... look at Underbiker vs Hogan, he couldn't carry him and he's supposedly a great

Very disappointing RR
First half seemed to be just tag-teamers with the occasional other entrant.
Was always gonna be Bryan or Braun, they played up Bryans record length too much and brought up big men never win as their targets are big too often.
Was the Titus fall on purpose??

Aj/Naks double count out...ugh
Scewy finish for Roman/Brock ....ugh
EVERY champion retained.....ugh
Taker casket match, meh.
Cena/Trips, props to opening the show

There was barely more than 5 entrants that had more than a 1% chance of winning,
Braun
Bryan
Orton
Owens
Angle
Lashley
Jericho

The other 43 were literally making up the numbers.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
There was barely more than 5 entrants that had more than a 1% chance of winning,
Braun
Bryan
Orton
Owens
Angle
Lashley
Jericho

The other 43 were literally making up the numbers.

I was hoping Kane would enter, win then retire.
He's been so iconic in Rumbles gone by but never won. This would have been a great way to send him off.

I thought Rey had more of a 1% chance but not by much.
It felt like a poor 30 man rumble, with added 205, NXT and jobber tag team players added .

I was hoping Kane would enter, win then retire.
He's been so iconic in Rumbles gone by but never won. This would have been a great way to send him off.

I thought Rey had more of a 1% chance but not by much.
It felt like a poor 30 man rumble, with added 205, NXT and jobber tag team players added .

Kane may be busy with his mayor campaign, but I could live with him winning.

The match would have been a lot better had guys backed up. Imagine this match with Joe, Seth, Miz, Finn, Jeff, Cena & HHH, 7 guys who could win it. I get it though, they want to get all these guys on the card to give them a pay cheque.

The Winners

First Grade
Kane may be busy with his mayor campaign, but I could live with him winning.

The match would have been a lot better had guys backed up. Imagine this match with Joe, Seth, Miz, Finn, Jeff, Cena & HHH, 7 guys who could win it. I get it though, they want to get all these guys on the card to give them a pay cheque.

I want to buy one of those authentic Kane masks.
Would be a big one.
Kane loves his footy he has said this.

mackdadday

Juniors
What a megalacrioturd of a show!

It was like every match was on a string and the puppeteer was a very tired conglameration of string beans.

Main event was awful. World title match obviously disappointed one and all. Smackdown womens title match was just beyond plausibility to one and all and the whole show just fell flat with not a beacon of a highlight to be glimpsed.

I wish a jaberwooky had flown down and carried them all off so we could start afresh on Monday and Tuesday.

Parra Pride

Coach
Miz/Rollins was great, the rest of the night was absolute shit. Loved the panning to the crowd shot after Roman’s win showing people already leaving.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Miz/Rollins was great, the rest of the night was absolute shit. Loved the panning to the crowd shot after Roman’s win showing people already leaving.

This.
The whole card was well below average bar the opening bout.
This will most likely go down as the worst PPV of 2018. At least I hope....

What's roshambo?
rHliDE1_Hls

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
For the first time, I'm contemplating cancelling my network subscription.
SD and Raw get uploaded late (is it just me?) Backlash meh, GRR even more meh.

Only thing that's keeping me interested is the WCW stuff, I've noticed they've added Thunder on there.

I always ditch it after wrestlemania, but kept it this year to watch the greatest royal rumble

It’s now gone haha. The WWE is so unenjoyable for me at the moment, I’m about to tune out again and can’t see myself coming back unless it becomes a more PG/M rated show. and they f**k off Roman

And any writer that has been involved in the product over the past five years haha

Valheru

Coach
For the first time, I'm contemplating cancelling my network subscription.
SD and Raw get uploaded late (is it just me?) Backlash meh, GRR even more meh.

Only thing that's keeping me interested is the WCW stuff, I've noticed they've added Thunder on there.

RAW and SD get uploaded a month after airing due to TV rights. If you are saying it is even later than that then I am not sure what is going on as it has never been later than a month for me.

In general, even though the current product is ordinary, I find the network well worth the value. At a minimum I find myself watching the rumble, mania, summerslam, MITB and the NXT specials each year and of course any other PPV that peaks my interest or gets good reviews. That alone is worth the annual fee without even worrying about the classic content like WCW, ECW, past WWE/F events and all the other stuff they have