What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Eelementary

Post Whore
Great line! It was a shame the rest of the segment was so poor, though. It sucks cause I was enjoying the Enzo/Cass-Rusev feud when it was more about Enzo being an idiot and getting beaten up backstage, but its just fallen off the tracks these last weeks, though reportedly Enzo's carrying a non-kayfabe knee injury, so that could well be part of it.

Has anyone had any thoughts on who'll win the Rumble this year? Its actually unpredictable, though I would guess it'll be someone off Raw as Smackdown can use Elimination Chamber next month to set up their Wrestlemania #1 contender.

Totally agree.

Rusev showed some genuine charisma in that segment. It's a shame it petered out.

Big Pete

Referee
I agree with Marshall.

Taker wins, setting up Cena versus Taker for the WWE Championship.

The only issue is finding something for AJ Styles to do at Wrestlemania.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I wouldn't mind Taker versus Cena; I think Cena would do a good job carrying The Deadman.

The Undertaker is one of my favourite ever wrestlers, but I worry that his age might have caught up with him.

I agree with Marshall.

Taker wins, setting up Cena versus Taker for the WWE Championship.

The only issue is finding something for AJ Styles to do at Wrestlemania.

Had they booked Gallows & Anderson properly they could have done the Club vs the Shield, but that won't happen. Randy will probably be tied up with Bray and/or Harper which doesn't leave much for him in regards to the Smackdown roster (Ambrose/Styles has been done to death, & with Dolph's heel turn there is literally no other faces on the roster apart from tag teams, women & jobbers). I guess they'll just chuck him in an intercontinental title ladder match with Ambrose, Miz, Dolph, Corbin & Kalisto.

Wato

Juniors
Worst kept secret in wrestling is out with Mickie James debuting in smackdown as La luchadora. A heel Mickie James helping Bliss should be pretty entertaining plus her matches with Becky will be great, no real pop for James return post costing Becky the belt which shows just how over Becky is. The smackdown women's division is looking pretty good now hopefully Asuka ends up their at some point. Smackdown also having an elimination Chamber match in February for the WWE title so that should be good to see what AJ can do in that environment.

Eelementary

Post Whore
This isn't a facetious question, but is Roman Reigns over a bit?

His music hits, and I hear what sounds like boos, but the crowd seems to be cheering him.

I'm genuinely confused - I know he's not as over as the WWE would like him to be, but are people booing him, or doing his roar impersonation?

Jono078

Referee
I'm super pumped for tomorrow! Who's everyone got winning the big one?

I can't remember such a stacked Rumble where you can make a legitimate case for a dozen different potential winners.

Latest posts