What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Yep.

They bored me to tears as faces.

All of a sudden, as heels, they have a bad ass look, and are way more interesting on the mic.

They've always been good in the ring, they just needed something to make them interesting. Fair play to them, Smackdown needs a good heel tag tam to go with Alpha. These two teams are so far ahead of any of the other teams on the roster it isn't funny.

Eelementary

Post Whore
They've always been good in the ring, they just needed something to make them interesting. Fair play to them, Smackdown needs a good heel tag tam to go with Alpha. These two teams are so far ahead of any of the other teams on the roster it isn't funny.

I always thought that the Usos were talented, but bland.

But as heels, they are very watchable.

As much as I think AJ deserves a better Mania dance partner than Shane, after that promo I think Orton vs Wyatt has to be a singles match. I don't know what that leaves AJ with apart from Shane, or a rushed program with someone like Ziggler since everyone else is pretty much tied down.

Wato

Juniors
As much as I think AJ deserves a better Mania dance partner than Shane, after that promo I think Orton vs Wyatt has to be a singles match. I don't know what that leaves AJ with apart from Shane, or a rushed program with someone like Ziggler since everyone else is pretty much tied down.

Yea I agree I can't wait to see Wyatt get his hands on Orton plus I like that have fleshed out who sister Abigail was. On AJ I think the Shane match could have some cool spots and even thou AJ deserves a better in ring opponent facing Shane puts him in one of the major matches for Mania.

I'd be intrigued, as a Styles match usually involves him doing the majority of the bumping. A match versus Shane means the shoe maybe on the other foot, and we might be able to see a different side of AJ.

I think AJ will do majority of the bumping. Shane will probably take one big bump but AJ will do a lot of the work. Perhaps a street fight stipulation would add something, although I would rather see Dean vs Corbin get that stipulation.

azzah72

Bench
Mixed?

That might be the worst I've seen.

I'm talking December to Dismember bad.

3 matched might have been 2 star, 1 wasn't a match and the rest was complete crap.

The crowd was silent all night.

The booking was just diabolical.

Wrestlemania on the horizon and we have a main event where the title holder and challenger will only show up when they can be bothered to. And by be bothered I mean get paid a ridiculous sum of money.

The match itself will go for 3 minutes and be a glorified squash, the only question is who squashes who.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Lesnar will squash Goldberg this time.

So basically it's going to be

Lesnar vs Goldberg (C)
Jericho (C) vs Owens
HHH vs Rollins
Reigns vs Undertaker
Braun Wins Andre
Joe Smashes Someone
Orton vs Bray (C)
Shane vs AJ
Smackdown Womens match
Nia vs Sasha vs Bayley vs Charlotte
Neville vs Austin Aries
And a few others i've forgotten.... Piss poor card

Eelementary

Post Whore

Lesnar vs Goldberg (C)
Jericho (C) vs Owens
HHH vs Rollins
Reigns vs Undertaker
Braun Wins Andre
Joe Smashes Someone
Orton vs Bray (C)
Shane vs AJ
Smackdown Womens match
Neville vs Austin Aries

The card could be better, but there's potential there, IMO.

Lesnar vs Goldberg (C)
Jericho (C) vs Owens
HHH vs Rollins
Reigns vs Undertaker
Braun Wins Andre
Joe Smashes Someone
Orton vs Bray (C)
Shane vs AJ
Smackdown Womens match
Neville vs Austin Aries

Miz/Maryse vs Cena/Nikki
Ambrose vs Corbin
Usos vs American Alpha

I think the obvious answer is Brock squashes Goldberg, but I think the smarter decision is to have Goldberg squash Brock. It makes Goldberg look unstoppable (rather than these matches being split). Have Joe demolish Goldberg and there's your top heel.

Parra Pride

Coach
Brock beats Goldberg, and then Roman beats Lesnar (after also beating Taker at Mania.) We took a nice big detour, but Vince will get this bus where it was originally headed in the first place.

Surely the Brock vs Goldberg can't go on last. What's the shortest main event in Mania history? Goldberg can't go 5 minutes without getting gassed and Brock's offense these days is German, German, German, German, F5. Heck, I would rather Roman vs Taker go on last, or AJ vs Shane. Out of all the matches at Mania the universal title is the one I am least looking forward to.

Latest posts