What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Confirmed that former tag team champions will be going to raw.
Looks increasingly likely it'll be Heath/Rhyno now.

Unless this is a swerve and we either see a returning team (NAO? Dudleys back?) or former NXT tag champs? They didn't specify former SMACKDOWN tag champions OR I could be looking too far into it

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Ambrose to Raw. *sigh* the whole title swap thing is getting so predictable and stale.

Ambrose needed to go to Raw IMO, hopefully he tweaks his gimmick (or rather his delivery) a little too as it's getting old.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Will anyone go to Smackdown during this episode? or will they be moving TO smackdown on the next smackdown (if that made any sense)

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
So, full run down as to who is moving to Raw from Smackdown

Apollo Crews
Dean Ambrose
Miz w/ Maryze
Curt Hawkins
Bray Wyatt
Heath Slate and Rhyno
Kalisto
Elias Sampson
Alexa Bliss
Mickie James

Wato

Juniors
So, full run down as to who is moving to Raw from Smackdown

Apollo Crews
Dean Ambrose
Miz w/ Maryze
Curt Hawkins
Bray Wyatt
Heath Slate and Rhyno
Kalisto
Elias Sampson
Alexa Bliss
Mickie James

Some sizeable losses for smackdown but I can see KO, Charlotte, Sasha, Zayn and a few tag teams going to SD. Reigns has been rumoured as a potential trade too which I think would be interesting to see if their writers could fix his character. I am worried about Miz and Bray or raw I can see them back in the mid card by summerslam especially with a part time champion on Raw.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Reading between the lines I would say Balor, Hardyz, Rollins, Jericho, Bayley, Nia, Sasha, Reigns, Revival, Joe are all safe IMO.

So if we look at who's left from the upper tier to match Ambrose/Wyatt/Miz switching we've got Owens as an almost certainty with Sheamus, Rusev, Cesaro, Zayn as other contenders. Strowman as the wildcard because maybe after what he did to Reigns they want to keep the two apart with that hanging over him. I think Rusev w/ Lana will replace Miz w/ Maryse, lets just pray they stay the f**k away from Ziggler.

Tag team to match Slater/Rhyno - New Day has been rumoured and perhaps that would be the winning trade for SD that compensates for losing out at the top with Ambrose/Wyatt/Miz. Or Primo and Epico wouldn't surprise me either, just because the Ascension needs some jobbing friends. Personally I'd like Gallows/Anderson to go over as they could mix with AJ either for or against and would be a strong match up for Alpha.

Woman's devision. Charlotte seems like a lock after getting beaten by Nia. Had that "on the way out" feeling. With Alexa/Mickie both going they seem light on heel females so I'm picking Emma to go with her.

Lower tier to match Hawkins/Crews/Kalisto. Could be just about any scrub really and probably doesn't matter much. Maybe a good opportunity for a guy like Titus to get something worthwhile going. And Axel because he's the Raw equivalent of Hawkins.

I think SD might go for versatility a bit with their picks to give the Roster variety despite having lesser numbers. Because of that guys like Sheamus/Cesaro who are both a tag team and solid upper midcarders could be important.

My ten picks assuming it's 10 in and 10 out.

1. Owens
2. Rusev w/ Lana
3. Sheamus
4. Cesaro
5. Gallows
6. Anderson
7. Charlotte
8. Emma
9. Titus
10. Axel.

Wato

Juniors
Tag teams seem to being trade as a unit so I would sssume the Club and Cesaro and Sheamus would be traded in that way. Meltzer on a recent podcast said Sasha and Reigns were being discussed as trades to smackdown, I doubt Dana or Emma will go anywhere because Smackdown needs some bigger name women to fill out that division and imo need Sasha. Look at Raws women's division they have as genuine potential champions Jax, Bliss, James, Emma alongside Bayley and than has fodder they have Dana, Maryse and Alicia Fox compared to Smackdown who have as genuine potential champions Becky, Naomi and maybe Natalya(pretty debatable) and than as fodder Carmella with Nicki on leave.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Much like Zayn/Owens, Charlotte and Sasha need to be on separate rosters and I'm picking Charlotte to go. That's also why I didn't pick Zayn, because I think Owens will end up on SD. Plus there's a set up going on for Sasha heel turn and that will come on Bayley.

Raw is a longer show, they need more strong females. Lynch, Naomi, Charlotte, Emma, Natalya would be more than enough for a 90 minute show each week compared to Raws bloated offering.

Wato

Juniors
Much like Zayn/Owens, Charlotte and Sasha need to be on separate rosters and I'm picking Charlotte to go. That's also why I didn't pick Zayn, because I think Owens will end up on SD. Plus there's a set up going on for Sasha heel turn and that will come on Bayley.

Raw is a longer show, they need more strong females. Lynch, Naomi, Charlotte, Emma, Natalya would be more than enough for a 90 minute show each week compared to Raws bloated offering.

That's a fair point I just didn't know if raw needs another heel even thou Sasha would be the best heel on the show they already have Jax, Bliss, Emma, Maryse and James as a tweener, Bayley and Dana would be the only faces on the show. I am abit surprised Becky did not move to raw her and AJ were the two I was certain would go but happy to see them stay on smackdown.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
That's a fair point I just didn't know if raw needs another heel even thou Sasha would be the best heel on the show they already have Jax, Bliss, Emma, Maryse and James as a tweener, Bayley and Dana would be the only faces on the show. I am abit surprised Becky did not move to raw her and AJ were the two I was certain would go but happy to see them stay on smackdown.

Suppose you'd be in the same situation if Sasha was the one who left with Bayley/Dana as the only face women. I think James will get pushed towards being a face to even it out. If I'm right about Sasha turning heel it will be a slow burn, I'm thinking months so a lot can happen still before then.

Latest posts