What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Wato

Juniors
Suppose you'd be in the same situation if Sasha was the one who left with Bayley/Dana as the only face women. I think James will get pushed towards being a face to even it out. If I'm right about Sasha turning heel it will be a slow burn, I'm thinking months so a lot can happen still before then.

Yea that's true but I think that can work if Bayley is holding onto the title for a while but either way what ever they do I think one roster will not have a good balance of heels and faces.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I reckon going the other way are:

Apollo Crews - Replaced by Titus O'Neil
Dean Ambrose - Replaced by Kevin Owens
Miz w/ Maryze - Replaced by Rusev W/Lana
Curt Hawkins - Replaced by Jinder Mahal
Bray Wyatt - Replaced by Big Show
Heath Slate and Rhyno - Replaced by New Day
Kalisto - Replaced by a worker, Cesaro? Sheamus?
Elias Sampson - Not replaced
Alexa Bliss - Charlotte
Mickie James - WILDCARD - PAIGE although I don't think we'll see her again

Wato

Juniors
Almas was a rumoured call up around Mania so I think he may debut tomorrow like the drifter did tonight and if mahal goes to SD hopefully they use him like they did crews and keep him off TV.

mackdadday

Juniors
What a waste of the chance to have some great moments on RAW tonight. Instead they just have them show up and say hi. Could have been done so much better.

Strowman pushing over an ambulance did make me chuckle though :)

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
It would seem weird having Almas debut on Smackdown AFTER having Tye and Nakamura last week.

I agree re- how it went down.

You could have had mini segmants throughout the episode including the GM's headng into meetings, superstars meeting with the GMs, getting called into offices. So much more they could have done.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Really shit. Not even WWE level of shit. Just total shit.

That wasn't a superstar shakeup. That was random bingo because - reasons.

What a waste of potential. Letting the announcers do most of the shakeup reveals. Sad.

Wato

Juniors
Yea not a huge fan of the way they went about revealing who went where but really looking forward to what Owens, Rusev and Zayn do on smackdown and their are some great potential match ups between Zayn,Owens, Styles, Nakamura and even Cena. Feel like Smackdown actually did a little bit better out of this be getting Zayn and Rusev who have main event potential if booked right plus getting Owens who is already a main eventer plus Owens and New day on talking smack will be great.

Valheru

Coach
f**k

I was only reading about him and 3 minute warning on Wikipedia the other day and lamenting the way too early passing of Jamal/Umaga

RIP

Latest posts