What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I think Cass's injury on Raw is legit
Both he and ref were pulling the 'X' sign.

Hopefully it's not too serious for him

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cass is green. But not as green as Corbin.

I'd move Cass to SD as their big bad dog heel. His entire existence can't be continuing to live off Enzo.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Looked like a Kevin Nash type of injury - Wasn't doing anything physical at the time that the knee went.

I agree though, he could get a better push or be tested more on Smackdown. Especially with Baron's recent fall from grace.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Brock lives off Heyman and that's ok

A good manager helps poor Mic men sooooo much
Yeah but Brock exists on the back of his ability in the ring.

Cass can't stand alone without Enzo, be it as his team mate or in a fued that involves him.

What happens when the Big Show story ends, how will he exist without Enzo constantly talking about him, or involved with Cass' next opponent.

Its a very tired storyline already.

Either Enzo gets some offence and can defend himself, they pretend to be enemies of each other and Enzo hides behind a tag team only for Enzo to turn heel and join Cass again, or they're both forced out of the WWE.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade

Cass can't stand alone without Enzo, be it as his team mate or in a fued that involves him.

What happens when the Big Show story ends, how will he exist without Enzo constantly talking about him, or involved with Cass' next opponent.

Either Enzo gets some offence and can defend himself, they pretend to be enemies of each other and Enzo hides behind a tag team only for Enzo to turn heel and join Cass again, or they're both forced out of the WWE.
Cass tore his ACL, so no need to worry about that for the time being.

Brock is spear mount punch suplex f5 and the occasional kimora

Cass has an equal moveset but is green as f**k

I think the fued with Enzo was dumb from the start, i think Enzo needs to just manage someone preferably a monster and occasionally be part of the allyoop finisher as a manager

Cass is all body, i wouldn't notice if he left

Brock I'd notice his belt rocking up and bring defended regularly

Summerslam stunk. First womens match was quite good, the second was a bit meh, tag match was fine and the US n Uni title matches were ok...but it felt like what a standard Raw should be.

Contrast that to the NJPW stuff we've been getting this month...and there is no comparison. I was in Japan for the final three days of the G1 tournament and the three main events were incredible. Add on top the fact that they were the perfect length and had a great build, meant you had an extremely hot crowd who were super into everything the lieks of Naito, Omega, Tanahashi, Okada, Sabre, Evil, Ibushi etc were doing. Even Suzuki and f**king Makabe got reactions...that f**king Summerslam crowd stunk.

Parra Pride

Coach
G1 was light years ahead of Summerslam it's not even fair to compare. Especially the last hand full of shows with shit like Naito/Tanahashi, Omega/Okada and Omega/Naito.

Big Pete

Referee
I enjoyed the Universal Championship match more than most G-1 main events.

Otherwise, the pre-show left the rest of the show to shame.

Even Suzuki and f**king Makabe got reactions

Woah, pump the breaks. 'Even Suzuki'? The guy is a certifiable bad-ass, one of the best workers on the planet and is an icon of the scene. Of course he's beloved by the Japanese crowd!

Makabe is one of the worst 'workers' on the roster, but he has one of the best personalities. It just doesn't translate because we don't understand his commentary or get to see his work outside of NJPW.

Man its crazy how over NJPW is in Japan right now though. I walked into Burger King with a Takahashi shirt on and the dude at the counter threw up the 'too sweet'.

You see random people all over the place wearing merch, like not even on event day. Also the crowd is a real interesting mix of veteran fans, families, couples (some super fit women too might I add) and super marks. Really adds to the show when fans arent trying to get themselves over.

re: Suzuki, what I mean by that is the dude's certainly past his prime but still gets that hero's ovation, the WWE would be booing the shit out of him based off that alone. Certainly is a legend, of the sport as a whole.

Makabe is horrible.

Cass is a bit green to have separated from Enzo already

Cass should have been kept face, with Enzo as his manager. The Enzo vs Cass feud went way too long and Cass has picked up an injury from it.

The two Raw guys who they pushed this (American) summer were Cass and Jason Jordan, one is injured and the other has a storyline that no one believes.

Cass should have been kept face, with Enzo as his manager. The Enzo vs Cass feud went way too long and Cass has picked up an injury from it.

The two Raw guys who they pushed this (American) summer were Cass and Jason Jordan, one is injured and the other has a storyline that no one believes.
Totally agree

Enzo shouldn't be an in ring talent other than the allyoop finisher