What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Survivor Series 2014

Bulldog Force

Referee
20141117_EP_LIGHT_SurvivorSeries_Match_CenaAuthority_HP2.jpg

Team Cena - (John Cena, Dolph Ziggler, The Big Show, Erick Rowan and Ryback) vs Team Authority - (Seth Rollins, Kane, Rusev, Mark Henry and Luke Harper)

After John Cena rejected The Authority’s advances to become their chosen one, Triple H & Stephanie McMahon responded with a challenge, daring the Cenation leader to assemble a team to face their hand-chosen squad in a Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match on Nov. 23.

20141110_EP_LIGHT_SS_WyattVambrose-HOME.jpg

Dean Ambrose vs Bray Wyatt

When two of WWE’s most captivating and unpredictable Superstars, Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt, finally face off at Survivor Series on Nov. 23, the only guarantee is there will be carnage.

20141103_EP_LIGHT_SurvivorSeries_Match_HP_4way.jpg

Fatal 4-Way tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship - Gold and Stardust vs The Usos vs Los Matadores vs The Miz and Damien Mizdow

The action will be fast and furious this Sunday when Gold & Stardust put their WWE Tag Team Championships on the line against three pairs of challengers in a Fatal 4-Way Match at Survivor Series. Vying to remove those titles from the bizarre brothers’ waists are former champions Jimmy & Jey Uso, Los Matadores, and The Miz and his stunt double, Damien Mizdow.

20141103_EP_LIGHT_SurvivorSeries_AJ_Nikki_HP.jpg

WWE Divas Championship - AJ Lee vs Nikki Bella

Nikki Bella has already proven to be the more cutthroat Bella Twin, but at Survivor Series, she’ll be out to prove she’s the top competitor in the Divas division when she takes on WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee.

20141103_EP_LIGHT_SurvivorSeries_Match_NattyAliciaNaomiEmma_PaigeCameronSummerLayla_HP.jpg

Divas Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match

Alicia Fox, Emma, Naomi and Natalya vs. Paige, Cameron, Layla and Summer Rae

Bulldog Force

Referee
Out of the 8 there I can't go past Layla. She's the oldest too and still cracks them all. Nikki Bella and AJ though are the best looks wise.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Storyline wise it's a great move, in turns of outside of the ring it could be the worst thing they, could possibly ever do at this given time.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Orton, Reigns, Sting are all said to be there.

Whether they appear is another thing, maybe they're throwing out rumours to keep everyone guessing.

While the card doesn't look impressive here's hoping they go all out to get people hooked considering how accessible this PPV is.

afinalsin666

First Grade
You know, out of the ten, i can't really go past Eric Rowan. His glorious beard, the pig nose and beady eyes that gaze right into your soul. I mean the others look alright i guess, but Rowan is next level.

Bulldog Force

Referee
A nuffy match is also on the card (it might be a dark match...)

Fandango (with Rosa Mendes) vs. TBA.

I'm not really sure what the point of this is... either to hype a return back for Fandango of some sort, or promote another wrestler from NXT!

Eddie Lab

Juniors
Orton, Reigns, Sting are all said to be there.

Whether they appear is another thing, maybe they're throwing out rumours to keep everyone guessing.

While the card doesn't look impressive here's hoping they go all out to get people hooked considering how accessible this PPV is.

with all the rumors I think it'll be someone else completely.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Fandango will be against Cesaro you watch. Then he will beat Cesaro, because that's Cesaro's job apparently.

Dolphins1925 has just posted his picks. He is most of the time dead on, so don't read the spoilers if you don't want to know the results:

Team Cena
Bray Wyatt
Team Natalya
Nikki Bella (boooo!)
The Miz & Mizdow

Last edited:

Parra Pride

Coach
Sting.

Even with the rumours of a Sting appearance, it was still somewhat of a shock as I was expecting Orton to do the run in and end the Authority.

Last edited:

Latest posts