What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE Title Scene.

Hey guys. since chris has got into this, i thought id do my own version today. except, its only like a story version based around the wwe title scene for a short while. i have an idea and thought u guys might enjoy it....ill be doing some of it throughout today...

topbanner.jpg

Breaking News:

According to celebrity gossip website TMZ.com, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon was reportedly rushed to hospital last night after suffering a suspected heart attack. We will have more info on this as news comes to light.

*Raw starts with JR returning as host, and he goes Oklahoma crazy*

JR: Bah Gawd Kiiiiing welcome to rawwwww!!!!

King: arrrrgh thanks JR

JR: In the No DQ Triple Threat main event at SummerSlam last night, Triple H came so close to winning the match after Shawn Michaels was thrown off the edge of the stage and was no longer able to compete, it left the champion Sheamus vulnerable but Sheamus' no good Lackeys, Regal & Finley again majorly influenced a title match, and cost HHH the title as Sheamus retained yet again. While Christian managed to hang onto the ECW title and Batista defeated Chris Jericho for the Smackdown world title. That Batista proved he is tougher than a 2 dollar steak!

*Sheamus, Regal & Finley come out into the ring and Sheamus is smiling.

Sheamus: Last night, i proved I am number 1. I ended the legendary career of Shawn Michaels & I beat Triple H, YET AGAIN! Noone can stop me, I am the greatest wrestler in the world today! I AM WWE! WWE is nothing without me.

*Shane McMahons music hits to a crazy pop and out comes shane all hopping about*

Shane: You see Sheamus, you are wrong! I own the WWE now! You think that you dominate the WWE? we will see. because tonight you will be defending the title one on one against my brother in law, TRIPLE H!!

The match is a good one, HHH is about to hit a pedigree when finlay takes out the ref then Regal hits HHH with Brass Knucks, but then Batista comes down and hits sheamus with a chair and hits both regal and finlay with batista bombs. then it leaves the ref, hhh and sheamus all laid out, then both hhh and sheamus get up and hhh is quick to hit the pedigree for the win. HHH is the new Raw Champ. HHH & Batista celebrate in the ring with the world titles

Last edited:
Smackdown begins with Sheamus coming to the ring*

Sheamus: Im not leaving this arena, until Batista comes out here and faces me like a man.

*out comes shane McMahon

Shane: Batista isnt coming out here right now Sheamus, because he is getting ready for a world title match tonight, heres the good news sheamus, it will be against you. The bad news is that your 2 british friends will be banned from ringside.

later in the night in the backstage area regal & finlay find batista vulnerable and sneak up on batista, just as they are about to attack from behind comes hhh with a sledgehammer and HHH & Batista beat the British duo down.

On ECW Shane McMahon says that all champions will be fighting champions now that he is in charge and Christian will defend the ECW title against William Regal.

In the match, Christian is about to win the match when Sheamus and Finlay storm the ring and beat down Christian. Christian wins by dq.

Latest posts