What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE vs nWo: Mafia Game

Hoggmaster

Juniors
WWE Monday Night Raw 2002

Announcers desk
JR: Welcome to Monday night Raw ladies and gentlemen. This is the last Raw before the Royal Rumble and the road to Wrestlemania begins.

Lawler: I hear Mr McMahon has something to say given his inability to get rid of Ric Flair as co-owner. I can't wait to hear what it is.

JR: I bet you can't king. If your nose was any further up the bosses ass you'd be wearing him instead of that silly crown.

Lawler: Shut up J.R. here it is.

Cut to McMahon sitting in a dressing room

Vince McMahon: For years I have built this company up. I have made it a billion dollar international conglomerate. I have crushed all who got in my way. But now I face losing my company from the inside.

If I can't have it no one will! If I can't control it then I'm going to kill it! I'm going to give it a lethal injection of poison! I'm going to bring in the n....W...o!!!!!!

mr-mcmahon-introduces-nwo-o.gif

Hoggmaster is alive. He is Vince Mcmahon, Titan Sports aligned Evil Boss​

Cut back to the announce desk
JR: My god king! McMahon intends to bring back the nWo! This could destroy the WWE!

Lawler: Usually i'm McMahons biggest fan but even I think this is too far!

JR: The Royal Rumble is this Sunday on PPV. You can't miss it folks!

Rules

1. No role-claiming. You may claim powers, but not roles.
2. No editing posts.
3. Breaking rules 1-2 will result in a mod-kill.
4. No posting after you are dead.

Active Roster

1. Hoggmaster is alive. He is Vince Mcmahon, Titan Sports aligned Evil Boss
2. Misanthrope
3. Drew-Sta
4. Whall15
5. Roc 'n' Soc connection
6. Scott Gourley's Lovechild
7. Shaun Hewitt
8. pennywisealfie
9. KeepingTheFaith
10. afinalsin666
11. DB
12. SeeJay
13. BestWingerBoyd
14. Rebel
15. Parra Pride
18. mickyj
19. Bazal

Retired
17. Dragon2010 has retired. He was Booker T, WWE aligned 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time Heavyweight champion
16. Sanchez has been fired. He was Kevin Nash, nWo aligned Big Sexy
It is now day

Last edited:

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Ok guys, as you can see my role is Vince McMahon. I cannot win the game or be killed.
I'm here to discourage meta-gaming (basing decisions based on previous games/like of a person) and inactivity (not posting).
I will do this by applying 1 negative action a night to those who do these things (selected at random from those who are deemed naughty by me).
E.g. Misanthrope and BunniesMan do not post at all during the current phase. I randomly select one of them, then randomly select a negative action and apply it to them. So Misanthrope's action gets blocked during the night.
In addition to my action I apply my vote to a player who is naughty. This vote is not seen by anyone until someone else votes for them.
E.g. Misanthrope has been punished with the block, so BM now has Hoggmasters vote next turn. At the beginning of the phase both seem to have 0 votes but if Mis votes for BM, then he will see BM has 2 votes. Mis's and mine.

Conversely i will also reward good play in the game. If someone is active and contributes meaningfully to the investigation they will be rewarded with a good action e.g. power boost, free investigation etc.

It may sound complicated but all you guys need to know is, contribute often and thoughtfully, and dont meta game. :)

Latest posts