What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE vs nWo: Mafia Game

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Day 2

JR: Well King, several superstars had information yet none of them knew what to do with it.

Lawler: I know JR. Although you've got to suspect that the nWo has had a part to play.

JR: Things should be very interesting on Raw tonight.

It is now night

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Guys, without going into specifics, its seeming like a lot of the players are unable to access LU at the moment. This may be one of the reasons actions are not getting in but also its going to make a fair vote impossible. Rather than continue, for now i'm going to place the game on hold and reassess after a week or 2.

wwe-showul-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif

Dragon2010

First Grade
Guys, without going into specifics, its seeming like a lot of the players are unable to access LU at the moment. This may be one of the reasons actions are not getting in but also its going to make a fair vote impossible. Rather than continue, for now i'm going to place the game on hold and reassess after a week or 2.

I, for one, have just been ridiculously busy and haven't even had time to read the forums much yet alone scratch my ass. Not to mention, mafia seems to be a dying trend where people are slowly losing their care for it.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I don't think its a matter of losing the care for it Dragons, it's more that a good portion of our regular players can't post/send in PMs atm.
It's what happened to the Survivor game, so I ended up canning it.