What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE vs nWo: Mafia Game

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Ok guys, if there is sufficient interest i'll restart the game. Could I have a list of those who are currently unable, or dont want to continue? Don't post the reasons why, I just need to work out who is still in so I can look at re-balancing the game.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Those who have not submitted actions please do so by 12pm tomorrow. If you've forgotten what your action was or would like to change it please pm me.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night 2 Monday Night Raw

J.R.: Well King we had a bit of a break there due to technical difficulties, but we're back now.

Lawler: I can't wait for tonight J.R., it should be a great show.

J.R.: Ok let's kick things off.

Match 1

WWE Hardcore Champion Crash Holly vs Big Show

JR: Yes folks this is going to be a David and Goliath battle.

Lawler: Except in this story David gets squashed!

JR: He sure does Lawler. Big Show is manhandling the hardcore champion!

Lawler: And he’s not alone!

Scott Hall enters the ring. He kicks Holly and hits the Outsider’s Edge. He then high fives Big Show who rips open his shirt to reveal NWO colours!

JR: What a disgrace!

Lawler: Who can stop the NWO now?

Fink: You’re winner and new WWE Hardcore Champion, The Big Show!

hallgiant.jpg

Backstage

Hollywood Hogan has a tyre iron in his hand. He looks like he's going to put someone out off commission. Unfortunately, in true Hogan fashion, he hadn't listened to Ric Flair's advice that his target was not in the building.

Match 2

Ric Flair vs the Hardy Boyz

J.R.: Well King I think Ric Flair may have finally gone off the deep end, challenging both these young bucks in their prime.

Lawler: Come on J.R., he's a 16 time world champion! I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

Matt and Jeff appear to have the upper hand on the Nature boy, utilising frequent tags and keeping a fresh man in at all times. Flair distracts the ref and delivers a low blow to Matt Hardy and puts him in the figure 4. Jeff trys to make the save but Flair thumbs him in the eye.

J.R.: Hardys tapping, Flair wins!

Lawler: There's a reason they call him the dirtiest player in the game J.R.

Backstage

Triple H is walking down the corridor. He looks like he has something he wants to do but he is sent in a different direction by a shady looking man.

Match 3

The Undertaker vs Kurt Angle

J.R.: Kurt Angle has been dominating here. The Undertaker has had literally no offence.

Angle is about to hit the Angle slam when the nWo music hits. A tall man appears on the titantron holding Angle's medals.

nWo member: You want 'em Angle. Come and get them.

Angle runs to the back allowing the Undertaker to win the match by countout.

J.R.: The nWo have disrupted another match King, and this time the Undertaker is going to steal a victory.

The breaking of glass is heard and the crowd erupts as Stone Cold Steve Austin walks out on to the stage. He makes a bee line straight for the 'Taker and nails him with a Stone Cold Stunner.

J.R.: By gawd King he just broke the deadman in half. There is no way anyone could survive tha...

With that the Undertaker sits up and stares at Austin.

Lawler: I wouldn't think you'd be able to take the Phenom out of commission at night J.R. It's when he's at his strongest.

theundertaker02.jpg

The Undertaker is not dead. He is the Undertaker, ??? aligned deadman​

In ring segement

J.R.: Look King its Booker T and he has a Mic in his hand.

Booker T: I came out to address all you fans to let you know that the 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time Heavyweight champion, is retiring.

Lawler: Oh no! Not the master of the spinarooni!

Booker T: Somewhere along the way I guess I lost my smile.

J.R.: What a crock. He's just scared.

Lawler: Have some compassion J.R. This will be the last time we see Booker T!

carousel.png

Dragon2010 has retired. He was Booker T, WWE aligned 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time, 5 time Heavyweight champion

Match 4

J.R.: well Ladies and Gentlemen its time for our main event. Chris Jericho will go one on one with... wait a second King i've just been told Jericho's original opponent has been laid out with a sledgehammer.

Lawler: Gee, I wonder who could have done that.

J.R.: It doesn't take Leslie Nielson to work that one out. Look Jericho is celebrating again. For the 2nd week it looks like he won't have an opponent.

'If You Smellllllll What The Rock Is Cooking!!!!!!'

The Rock's music hits and the People's Champ walks out to a thunderous ovation.

J.R.: Business is about to pick up!

Jericho and Rock have an epic back and forth encounter. Jericho's technical skills are enough to keep the Rock at bay until finally the Great One hits a spine buster.

Lawler: Oh my god it's the most electrifying move in sport's entertainment!

Rock removes his elbow pad and throws it into the crowd, he then runs into the ropes but as he's coming back Jericho catches his leg and puts him in the Walls of Jericho. The Rock struggles for a while but finally Jericho gets the victory and extracts the information he want's.

Howard Finkel: Ladies and Gentlemen here is your winner, and still Undisputed Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho!

Jericho parades around for a while soaking in the boos. He then leaves passing the Cerebral Assassin who was out to view his handy work. His grin stretched from ear to ear as he looked down at a still motionless Rock. The Game's smile quickly dissapeared though when the nWo's music hit.

J.R.: Uh oh King. Much as I hate Triple H I don't look forward to the next bit.

The entire nWo poured out of the locker room and surrounded the ring. Hogan motioned to his mionions to attack Helmsley but they stood fast. He looked at Hall, Nash, and Syxx but they refused to attack their former buddy. He looked at Flair but the Nature Boy saw something in the Game that reminded him of himself.

Hogan: It doesn't matter brothers. I can do this myself.

Hogan entered the ring, tyre iron in hand. He smashed the Game's leg and Helmsley fell to the ground. Hogan laughed to himself as he brought the iron above his head ready to cave Helmsley's skull in.

Hogan: Whatcha gonna do, when my tyre iron comes down on you?!?

Before he could bring the iron down though, the titantron flickered a green X and the arena was filled with 3 words:

'Are you ready?'

Hogan slowly turned to the stage, whilst the crowd started screaming with anticipation.

'Break it down!'

The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels bursts out on to the stage and sprints to the ring.

Lawler: Shawn Michaels?!?! I thought he was retired?

J.R.: He's here to help his buddy King!

Michaels dives into the ring, ducks a Hogan clothesline and superkicks Hulk's teeth down his throat. Wobbling Hogan walks straight into Hemsley who proceeds to kick him in the gut and prepares to pedigree him.

The remaining members of the nWo pull Hogan out before he is put out of commission and they scurry to the back.

J.R.: Well King it seems the WWE has a new group to worry about. And with these 2 back together I don't think anyone is safe.

th

DX has been formed​

It is now day.​

Last edited:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Looks like Undertaker can't be killed at night, and both Angle and Stone Cold have kills. DX would likely have a kill too, do you think?

With the way it was written, does that mean that Hall, Nash and Syxx can alternate between nWo and DX? Syxx was in both groups and Hall, Nash, Syxx, Triple H and HBK are all best buddies in real life, known as the Kliq.

Other people that were in DX: Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, Chyna and I guess Kane, maybe? But I would doubt it.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Wasn't there another lady in DX at one point? Torrie?

So Show is in the nWo in the game too.

Might be a good idea to PM all the folks who was registered to play. They may not have the intelligence to be checking this. To be fair, I only checked here because I was looking at the Elimination House thread

Misanthrope

Staff member
Is there a chance that the Hardcore Title has some kind of in-game effect?

In the last game, the World Champion was protected until he lost the belt.