What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE

SHAGMOP

Juniors
i reakon it was an awsome Wrestlemania too. i think that they are runing out of iideas for the new ones tho.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Silly me. What I meant was I'd like to see The Rock at WM XX (stupid roman numerals).

Has anyone heard of the latest rumour of macho man wrestling Hogan at WM XX. Apparantly McMahon isn't too keen on the idea but you never know if he thinks it'll draw money he'll do it. No doubt about it.

bucko

Juniors
hmmmm, I'm starting to think the WWE might be using too many of the older wrestlrers, and not enough new blood. Hogan, Flair, and possibly Randy Savage...it's good for sentimental value, but it isn't as entertaining as I think it could be.

paulquinn49

Bench
hogan has no plans to wrestle macho man, plus hogan has signed a NWA TNA contract.

And im glad, i hate all these blasts from the pasts. except for foley

piss rock off he makes movies now

focus on the real talent like cena,jericho,angle,eddie, christian and rico haha

rico is hilarious and hes got a match on raw after a 2 month snobbing, pity he will have to job to maven, cause maven will hit him with his high impact school boy or missle dropkick

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Hogan's TNA contract is supposedly only for one show so it still may be a chance. Not saying I'd like to say it just reporting facts.

And please KEEP RICO OFF RAW :evil: :evil: !!!!!!!!!!

paulquinn49

Bench
Tidus_Raider said:
Hogan's TNA contract is supposedly only for one show so it still may be a chance. Not saying I'd like to say it just reporting facts.

And please KEEP RICO OFF RAW :evil: :evil: !!!!!!!!!!

rico rules, except he never wins which is upsetting. his new gimmick is funny tho.

all the people i like never win, jericho and christian always lose, as does cena on smackdown.

the WWE need to listen to the peepulation and notice that everyone is bored of roidberg and flair hogging decent tv time

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Tell me about it. Oldberg (or roidberg both apply) is an old fart who should of given up the sport years ago. He's shit on the mic, shit in the ring and generally the only person shitter than him would have to be the Big Show.

Cena's cool I like his gimmick except he probably will lose to angle. On Raw Jericho should have the belt. And don't let me start about stars that are being held down like RVD.

Rico? Come on u can't be serious. I don't know what worse his sideburns or the pants he wears. The only good thing he's got going for him is Jackie :D She is HOT!!!

SHAGMOP

Juniors
Tidus_Raider wrote:
On Raw Jericho should have the belt. And don't let me start about stars that are being held down like RVD.

and paulquinn49 wrote:
all the people i like never win, jericho and christian always lose, as does cena on smackdown.

this is so true. jericho should be champion. he is a much better wrestler than most of the ones who are winning now (including RVD) not to mention he is one of the best on the mic.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
The thing is as long as Triple HHHATE is humping the bossess daughter he'll be choosing who he puts over and who he works with.

Look at shane McMahon. He is being booked as the biggest babyface in the company and he aint even a wrestler :evil:

Kane destroys everyone including RVD and yet Shane-o-cock is able to take Kane down every second week. It's bull**** booking and makes the wrestlers look weak.

Matt23

Staff member
Shane takes some decent bumps...and is'nt a bad wrestler, remember when he hit the van daminator on his old man?

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Matt23 said:
Shane takes some decent bumps...and is'nt a bad wrestler, remember when he hit the van daminator on his old man?

That's just it. Why is he able to get himself over with the crowd by ripping off peoples moves and practically killing kane when RVD who owns the move continually gets buried.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
So did anyonw atch No Mercy? I liked it apart from the McMahon bullshit. Angle/Cena had a great match and so did Tajiri/Rey.

I was disappointed to see Eddie lose. All he needed was that win and he would have skyrocketed. But if this means he can move on to a program with Lesnar then I'm all for it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Jericho is the man
i have always been a jericho-holic!!
his mic work IS the best and his ability in the ring is top notch
he should be the champ and a face. he makes a better face i recon, much funnier

On Smackdown i recon that Taker needs to be the title holder, Smackdown generally lacks big name players IMO, i prefer to watch RAW with some geniune Stables, no FBI shit

On RAW i recon Batista needs to get a push for the title, Goldberg beats HHH and then Goldberg V Batista, he is an absolute AX!!

roidberg is still cool, although his mic work is atrosious
anyone here got Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain?
bra and panties matches :lol:

brought it yesterday, best game ever......... untill the League Game ;-)