What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE

paulquinn49

Bench
yay cena is turning face

although it wont be as fun to follow him now, but cena makes smackdown for me

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Cena's gimmick rules! He's great on the mic and not bad in the ring.

Matt Hardy moving to RAW is a good idea. They need credible mid-carders that can carry a good match and his matches rock.

Also if you're a wrestling fan you've no doubt heard that Wrestlemania is gonna be big next year. What matches would you like to see. I hope they have Raw V Smackdown matches.

Personally i would love to see:

Lesnar V Goldberg

HHH V Mankind (rumour that he might come back)

Kane V Undertaker

Kurt Angle V Shawn Michaels

discuss.

paulquinn49

Bench
Tidus_Raider said:
Also if you're a wrestling fan you've no doubt heard that Wrestlemania is gonna be big next year. What matches would you like to see. I hope they have Raw V Smackdown matches.

Personally i would love to see:

Lesnar V Goldberg

HHH V Mankind (rumour that he might come back)

Kane V Undertaker

Kurt Angle V Shawn Michaels

discuss.

Wrestlemania wont be good at all, simply because of the roster split

Roster Split PPV i would actually buy

Michaels vs Rock (I Quit) WWE Title
Austin vs Goldberg (steel cage)
HHH vs Kane (inferno match)

Undertaker (proper gimmick, not fat biker gimmick) vs Angle (burried alive)
Eddie vs Edge (ladder match) US Title
Lesnar vs Big Show vs Cena WWE Title

Cruiser Weight Battle Royal- Cruiserwight Title Tajiri,Kidman,Dragon,Mysterio,Chavo,Nuzio,Jimmy Yang,Shannon Moore and Jamie Noble

Womens Title Victoria vs Lita

That would be a kick ass split roster ppv no chance in hell that would happen. Plus WWE are gonna up their price for wrestlemanis to 30-35 bucks.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
I think they'll do away with the roster split when it comes to Wrestlemania. They need money matches and at the moment both rosters are stale. The biggest match on Raw is HHH V Goldberg and on Smackdown it's Lesnar V Angle. Both have been done.

The PPV is being held at madison square garden where attendance is about 20 000. This is down from the last 2 years where they attracted crowds of 65 000 and 54 000. Because of this they need BIG buyrates to make up the difference. The only way to do this is to have inter-brand matches.

paulquinn49

Bench
i want the roster split over and with heyman as smackdown gm i could see a mad storyline.

Over the next few weeks heymans 5 big guys, cant be bothered naming them run in during raw for a couple of weeks and destroy some raw talent, then they try it again and bischoff (spelling?) sends down about 10 guys to stop the smackdown guys and all off a sudden the rest of the smackdown locker room comes in from the crowd and the back and destroy raw on raw, setting up a big royal rumble

After Royal Rumble bischoff plans to get smackdown back and waits for No Way Out (smackdown's PPV) and at NWO bischoff ruins every match with his raw guys running in and ruining the matches. Causing vince to come out next night on raw and call the roster split off leading into a massive Wrestlemania

I know its invasion all over again but i think this would be alot more successful and may even win back some of their ever declining fan base.

wishful thinking i know :(

Raider_69

Post Whore
i recon some sweet matches would be

Goldberg V Lesner - Cage Match
Undertake V Kane - Burried Alive
Michaels vs Rock - I Quit
HHH vs Cena - Last Man Standing
Eddie vs Edge - Ladder match
Stacy Keibler V Torrie Wilson - Bra and Panties match :D
Cruiser Weight Battle Royal- Cruiserwight Title Tajiri, Kidman, Dragon, Mysterio, Chavo, Nuzio, Jimmy Yang, Shannon Moore and Jamie Noble

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Some sweet matches there. I guess alot will come down to who holds the belts on the repective shows at the time. I don't know if The Rock is gonna be avaialble as he has a tonne of movies scheduled so only time will tell.

paulquinn49 great idea seriously but I think vince is too in love with this brand extension thing to end it. In essence the InVasion angle could and should have been the biggest angle ever but that flopped. If done well a Raw V SD invasion of sorts could really give the company a big boost.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Any old Washed up Ex-WWE wrestlers that "perform" with your mob?

Its AJ SPORT PROMOTIONS not TNA Lyon :p
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

serious TNA is becoming the retirment home for WWE stars

Phillips

Referee
i want to see a Raw Vs Smackdown match i reckon that would be pretty good the teams i'd like to see would be:

WWE RAW:
1- Goldberg
2- Batista
3- Randy Orton
4- Kevin Nash
5- Stone Cold
6- Triple H
7- Kane
8- Booker T
9- Shaun Michaels
10- Trish Stratish

WWE SMACKDOWN:
1- Big Show
2- Brock Lesnar
3- Nathan Jones
4- Undertaker
5- Kurt Angle
6- Rikishi
7- Matt Morgan
8- John Cena
9- Rey Mysterio
10- Torrie Wilson

Raider_69

Post Whore
Does anyone know what the name of the smackdown theme is and who sings it

i think its called "I want it all" but im not sure

Raider_69

Post Whore
cena_l.jpg

paulquinn49

Bench
I ordered my first PPV in about a year this morning. Im hoping survivor series is worth it cause even tho its only 5 bucks more i hate that fact that WWE are making us pay more for even worse PPV's.

Anyone else order SS??????

Also after the PPV post your thoughts on it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i picked it!
vinnie mac won and now the taker will return as the old school taker
stone cold will return as a wrestler soon

JOHN CENA IS THE MAN!!!
cena_l.jpg

paulquinn49

Bench
very disappointing

Why put the smackdown main event first up? that annoyed me and i dont think i got into it after that. good to see cena win tho

Kane vs Shane match was pathetic and had no high spots.

Good to see team austin lose.But why have a farwell thing when he will be back in 2 weeks anyway.

Vince vs Taker match was crap, how can a pyro knock you out and you still walk manage to walk into a grave? surely they could make some things more believable. I love fire and explosions as much as the next guy but i think they blew that.

Womens match was good only cause man voice lost to molly.

I think the WWE is lucky RR is coming up cause they will get one more chance to impress me before the over hyped wrestlemania XX

While it may have been wishful thinking i really think it would have been good if they aired a crash tribute or desire video even tho he wasnt working with WWE at the time.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i thought the setting up of the event was terrible
your right, they completly blew the undertaker V Vince thing, pfft as if you couldnt see that happening, vince bladed very early........

i thought shane V kane was pretty alright
The wemons match was solid, lita is hot

shaggy

Juniors
4 some reason i began thinking of raw v smackdown 4 wrestlemania, it semeed like a good idea & on mon i was watchin survivor series & the guy who was interviewing lesner after angles team v leasners team, goldberg came up & im like i think its goin 2 happen @ wrestlemania
they promise its goin 2 be huge cause its where it all began & its the 20th 1

but i was thinkin
armageden - raw
royal rumble- smackdown
no way out- both
wrestlemania - raw

unless they change 1 of them then wrestlemania is just goin 2 be raw so the roster split might change just b4 raw if it was 2 happen

Latest posts