What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

www.panthers.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.

choc_soldier

Coach
Most of you Panther fans have probably already noticed it, but that address is now actually the site for the "Panthers Portal", which is for the their club network - the football website is a separate portal which is accessed through the home page.

I know this can be avoided by bookmarking the portal in your browser, but it's freaking spinning me out...

:crazy:

[it's going to be a loong off-season...]

*Sandy*

First Grade
I don't understand. Why is it freaking spinning you out?

To me it's just another page ... that I probably won't visit. :lol:

*Sandy*

First Grade
You've changed you bloody name again! Might have to start calling you ChocaRoo!! :lol:

choc_soldier

Coach
:lol:

I am thinking ahead... I'm moving in about 6 months, and will call the Penrith area my home!

Also, it was time for a change.

PK said:
To me it's just another page ... that I probably won't visit. :lol:
I know that site is a bit over controlled by some people, but to say you won't visit is a bit much, they often have some juicy goss on there. you must have a fan out there though, as I have seen some comments on the site by someone called PK, is that you or another person pretending to be you?

lainey

Juniors
I think you will find PK means she won't visit the portal page....getting a bit jumpy there schooner.....got a vested interest have you....:sarcasm:

*Sandy*

First Grade
lainey said:
I think you will find PK means she won't visit the portal page....getting a bit jumpy there schooner.....got a vested interest have you....:sarcasm:

Gee Im glad some people actually read what I type. :D

Bob

Juniors
choc_soldier said:
It will soon, I imagine.
Don't think so. Rob Weaver has had his holiday and I think Andrew Farrell administered the site in his absence.

lainey

Juniors
Which means that he is back from his holiday and can now concentrate on closing the site down and changing everything over for next season....

Yes the rumours are true rob weaver is back from vacation as for closing the site down well due to several incidences rob is indeed considering shutting the panthers forum down for good due to the facr that some people are no longer happy with the way the forum is being run.

And there appears to be know quick fix to the problem.

choc_soldier

Coach
110kgpantherpower said:
Yes the rumours are true rob weaver is back from vacation as for closing the site down well due to several incidences rob is indeed considering shutting the panthers forum down for good due to the facr that some people are no longer happy with the way the forum is being run.

And there appears to be know quick fix to the problem.

Another migrant from PI arrives on the shores of LU.

Welcome aboard!

thanks for having me and though i do have problems with pi il still continue to use while its up and running for whatever amount of time it stays.
:lol:

Mish

Juniors
I might as well move in here full time then if more talk is going on of shutting the site down permenantly, the only thing I don't like about here is that its too close to next door if you know what I mean.. a lot of forum hopping fromdifferent members, its a huge site this one. I feel safe over in PI lol, its only us... and Q DAve of course, but we all know theres Panther in him lol

Panther Mish said:
I might as well move in here full time then if more talk is going on of shutting the site down permenantly, the only thing I don't like about here is that its too close to next door if you know what I mean.. a lot of forum hopping fromdifferent members, its a huge site this one. I feel safe over in PI lol, its only us... and Q DAve of course, but we all know theres Panther in him lol

Ahh mish its because of me and dave and a few others who formed the "revolution" over there that there is talk of shutting it down it started as a joke and then i an 03 had words i attempted to discuss the situation with rob and he informed me he is seriously considering shutting down the forum.

Dave may support the bunnies but he fights like a true panther.:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts