What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

www.panthers.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightypanther

Juniors

Poor 110kgpantherpower,

I see you have finally learned the one major rule on PI the hard way.

NEVER EVER argue with moderators or administrators......for any reason.......on any subject.

Arguing in any way shape or form (and whether you are right or wrong does NOT come into the equation), sees you being bagged out and sent on holiday by the above mentioned.

Hmmm......the question now is........is it worth you going back when your holiday is over ? Only you can decide that one.

My decision was made nearly 4 years ago now........and I am very glad that I've stuck with it.

Panthagrey

Juniors
Thanks mightypanther ive been around for awhile just havent been in the forum much i was on the tipping for this year didnt do any good though:lol:

panther03

Juniors
mightypanther said:

My decision was made nearly 4 years ago now........and I am very glad that I've stuck with it.
And despite you saying that you left PI 4 years ago, you already know that 110 is having a short break from that site without anyone mentioning it. :doubt:

panther03 said:
And despite you saying that you left PI 4 years ago, you already know that 110 is having a short break from that site without anyone mentioning it. :doubt:

What's your problem Panther03? you are not a moderator on this forum. all she said was she does not go there anymore, it doesn't mean that she doesn't read it sometimes. I don't post there anymore either, but I still read it for the info.

richie8u

Juniors
panther03 said:
Gday 110 and PG, we are all equals here. :thumb
so are you saying that you are better in PI?? get over youself,

To all new member, welcome to the bigpond, we dont have to look over our shoulders here for idiots on powertrips, this may not be the offical forum with input from "officals" or the ability to give them feedback, but since when did it make a difference anyway,

panther03

Juniors
richie8u said:
so are you saying that you are better in PI?? get over youself,
Just a comment relating to a previous converation we have had. no real need for you to get involved.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Panther03. I have already warned about bringing garbage from PI over to here. This is the 2nd warning now. Next time I will delete.

Dave Q

Coach
Stroke, splash, stroke,splash, is this LU? yes? ahh made it.

I have just been handed a 2 week ban by Rob on Panther Interactive.

My crimes were two-fold.

Firstly, I supported 110 and Panthergrey and the concept of one forum. Secondly, I made a joke that he entirely misinterpreted.

I wasnt given an opportunity to put my point across about the latter and I am dissapointed about it.

Anyway, thems the breaks.

Thats three of us in less than a day!

Anyway, I see that the lads are here and 03's presence makes it feel 'interactish' but he has no magic powers here.

Rob seemed to miss the irony when I said he was playing favourites with 110 and PG. It wasnt a personal attack on him at all, it was joke! I am sorry he took it the wrong way.

So here I am and I thank LU for having me. I want to contribute and be positive.

Cheers!

panther03

Juniors
PK,
You seem to be very picky when I post, I am not sure what you are talking about as I don't actually seem to have bought any crap over from PI, I just said hi to the guys, and hello to you as well Q.

BTW PK, take a look at the title of this thread, the entire thread is about PI, so you will have to expect some comment about it. ](*,)

and Schooner of Carlton, chill out, I have no problem, just pointing out a fact.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I am not going to sit here and referee you everytime you decide to incite banned members of PI. You have previously done so with Ritchie.

This is a topic about PI. It has remained a civil topic but I doubt that it will with your inclusion to it so therefore I am warning you not to bring the argument from there to here. Admin do not look on this kindly.

Once you start contributing to this forum in a positive and constructive manner I won't be so ... picky.

Panthagrey

Juniors
Exactly why i said i'd be good i dont want that crap in PI here either its not in the name of the game what goes on in PI stays in PI its the same rule on the field...:D

panther03

Juniors
And so far all I have said is Gday 110 and PG, I believe it is Richie that is trying to bring PI into it, perhaps you should re read through the thread. :BDH:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts