What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wynnum

Brutus

Referee
I can't believe the mighty Wynnum are in the grand final. Last time I looked they were struggling to make the top 6.

Is Wally, Geno or Ricky Taylor playing?

I hope they get a crowd of over 10,000 for this one.

Andrew78

Juniors
Great Game

Great Atmosphere

Well down Wynum you beat the minor premierrs twice in the finals to win the premiership you deserve the title.

aarondoyle

Juniors
Great game. I was sitting near a huge group of fanatical Wynnum-Manly supporters and they were going mental. Barely stopped singing.

jk13

First Grade
The wynnum chants were classic, u can still hear them throughout the suburb.

XXXX Cap

Juniors
Great game. I was sitting near a huge group of fanatical Wynnum-Manly supporters and they were going mental. Barely stopped singing.

Having just returned from the club, I can assure you they are still going mental. :lol::lol::lol:

beads6

First Grade
Well done to them, was a bloody good game of footy as well. I hadn't watched much QLD cup this year and was surprised to see Wynnum in the finals, I thought they started the year very poorly??

blaza88z

Coach
2 in a row for the good guys, at least they gave me something to cheer about at this time of the year